New beginnings

I didn't press Ryan for any more information that night. After our kiss, my mind wandered in different directions. I haven't known the guys very long and didn't want to feel rushed me into something.

It made sense that Ryan would feel how he did, with as protective as he has been with me, but I didn't want to come between the guys. Things became complicated, which is the last thing I needed. With those thoughts, I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to an annoying, beeping sound. I groaned, throwing a pillow at my alarm clock, knocking it to the ground, and rolled back over, trying to get more sleep. That was until someone jumped on me. I groaned at the impact, feeling a heavy object suffocating me. Opening one eye, I screamed, they screamed, and I fell out of bed.

I jumped up, trying to dust myself off. "Frazier!" I yelled at him.

"I think I'm deaf." He was trying to get his hearing. "Has anyone ever told you that you scream like a chick?"

"I am a chick," I huffed. I threw a pillow at Frazier in anger. I heard snickering at the door to see Jordan and Ryan trying to stifle a laugh. I glared at them. They stopped, looking away, whistling.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned them with my eyebrow raised.

Frazier was still lying on my bed. "Well, lover boy over there wanted to drive his girl to school. We're tagging along as your bodyguards, so he doesn't get too touchy-feely."

I slapped my forehead, groaning. Ryan told the guys because they're best friends. Here I worried about what they thought, and it was all for nothing.

Ryan motioned for them to leave.

"Hurry, we don't want to be late," Frazier said with a wag of his eyebrows. I hauled off and whacked him with a pillow, pervert.

Ryan walked over to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. My arms crossed, and he looked down at me.

"What?" He asked me.

"You told them?" I asked him, giving him a disapproving look.

"I would not keep it a secret. Plus, then everyone knows you're mine," Ryan informed me.

I pulled away from him and walked over to the window. I turned my back to him.

"I'm not some object," I grumbled.

He walked over to me, sliding his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I didn't mean it like that. I wanted to make it clear to everyone how I feel about you. I want you to be mine," Ryan reassured me.

"What about taking it slow?" I asked him.

"We can still do that, albeit with much kissing," he said to me.

I could feel a smirk on his lips, which made me smile. I turned to face him, and he had the biggest shit-eating grin I ever saw. I put my hands up to cover my face. He pulled my hands away and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"You know you're an ass," I remarked.

"Yeah, I know, but I'm your ass," he smirked.

I slapped his arm, laughing.

"Okay, out! I need to get dressed," I ordered him.

He gave me a pout, "Oh, come on! Can't I watch?"

"Do you want to say good morning to Betty?" I asked him.

"On that note, I'll be downstairs with the guys," he said hastily. I giggled. Betty works every time.