Halloween

Ryan and I slowed down. He didn't want to rush me, and it took the pressure off of me. We still kissed, and yes, there have been a few times I caught his 'morning wood.' I learned to relax regarding it. He didn't do another 'surprise' shower visit. We felt it would be better to hold off on them.

We finished cafeteria duty and detention, which I was so glad for even though we had fun texting in custody. Our parents never found out, which was a significant relief.

Today was Saturday, and it was also Halloween! I loved Halloween but always stayed home watching scary movies by myself since I didn't have any friends. Yes, sad, I know. I figured I would do the same thing since I hadn't heard from anyone.

I text everyone with the same response; they were busy. Even Ryan was curt with his answer. So I had a horror movie marathon.

I settled on my bed with a bowl of popcorn and the first movie, the original Poltergeist. I became so engrossed with it that I jumped, sending popcorn everywhere, when someone knocked on my door.

I paused the movie, standing up, trying to brush popcorn off of me. I switched the lights on and opened my door to find Ryan dressed in an Air Force uniform, holding a hanger with a Genie costume. I arched my eyebrow at him.

"Um, you have popcorn in your hair," he said, pulling a piece of popcorn out of my hair.

I looked at him. "Only because someone was knocking on my door, making me throw my popcorn everywhere."

I turned, and he followed me into the house.

"What are you doing here, and why are you dressed up?" I asked him.

He put the costume on my desk. "Because it's Halloween, and we are going to a costume party as a couple."

"Well, from everyone's messages, you are all busy," I said with an annoyed look.

"We were setting things up and decorating," he shrugged.

"Really? If I remember correctly, your exact words were, will you stop texting me? I'm busy." I glared at him.

He shrugged. I threw my hands up and walked back to my bed, grumbling, plopping down on it.

He walked over and sat down in a chair, putting his hands on either side of me, "I'm sorry, but we had to finish, or we wouldn't have been ready for tonight. Plus, I wanted to surprise you."

I looked at him, feeling like a heel. I couldn't be mad at him for what he did. I put my hands around his neck, pulling him to me. I smashed my lips into him, and he kissed me back, laying me on my back. He climbed on top of me, and things got heated.

He pulled back from me. "Ah, ah, ah, if we start, we may not stop, and we got a party to go to."

I started pouting.

"Stop pouting and get dressed. I'll be downstairs waiting," Ryan said as he left.

"Wait! Who are we going as?" I asked, stopping him before he left the room.

"Who else? Major Nelson and Jeannie," he smirked. My mouth dropped open.

He closed the door behind him. Then I showered and dressed. How was I going to pull this off? I have brunette hair, and Jeannie was a blonde. I looked over, and there was a blonde wig. I put it on with the hat and adjusted it accordingly. After doing a once over and pleased with my look, I went downstairs to meet Ryan.

His mouth dropped when he saw me. My mom squealed. "Oh my, you both are the cutest! I need a picture!" She started snapping photos.

"I'm so putting this on my Facebook!" She exclaimed, looking at the photos she had taken.