A Saintwood Christmas

Ryan's parents came home a week early, and school was out for a break. Two whole weeks off with everyone, plus it is Christmas. I was so excited! The only problem is what to get Ryan? I had absolutely no idea.

We all decorated and shopped. I picked my parents and everyone up something, except for Ryan. Bella offered for me to give him something more intimate, and that was a big fat no. Why can't people keep their minds out of the gutter?

It was almost two days before Christmas, and I still had no clue what to give him. That would be bad. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and we were having a cookie decorating party.

The six of us with food never ends well. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I was pacing back and forth while Jordan and Frazier sat there trying to develop an idea.

"Why don't you give yourself to him? Problem solved," Frazier mentioned.

I threw a pillow at Frazier and mumbled, "Perv."

"Well, at least it's special," Frazier added.

This time, Jordan hit him with a pillow.

"You guys aren't helping. Come on; he's your best friend! Don't you have any idea what he wants?" I asked them.

"We don't do gifts," Jordan shrugged.

"Ugh, this is hopeless," I whined as I plopped down on my bed.

"Alex, you need to relax. You already gave him the best present," Jordan said to me.

"What's that?" I asked, confused.

"Your heart," Jordan smirked.

I jumped up. "That's it!"

"Dude, she's scaring me," Frazier mumbled.

"Same," Jordan whispered back.

They looked at each other and scrambled out of my room.

I knew the perfect gift. Now to put it together.

Today is Christmas Eve, and we were decorating cookies. Everyone came over because Ryan's mom was getting their house ready for tomorrow. I think she didn't want us to destroy her kitchen.

We gathered all the ingredients to make cookies, and everything started excellent until someone fired the first shot.

The girls were sitting at the table frosting cookies, Frazier and Jordan were helping them, and Ryan and I, well, that's another thing. He was mixing the dough when I started arguing with him about the ingredients. He was using too much flour.

"I'm telling you, you're using too much flour," I told him.

"You mean this, Betty Crocker," he said as he flicked flour on my face, making me wince.

I dusted the flour off of me and glared at him.

"Now, if you don't mind, I have cookies to make," he said emphatically.

"Well, I think you forgot to add an egg," I remarked as I took an egg and smashed it on his head.

He stopped and glared at me. "Well, I think you need to add more butter," he countered, smashing butter on top of my head.

"Well, don't forget the vanilla," I said as I splashed him with some.

We had a standoff as the other stopped and watched us.

"Guys, this won't be an excellent thing," Frazier whispered. We both shot him a look, and his eyes widened. The next thing he knew, he was getting hit with flour and also getting it on Jordan.