Stay

"Don't hurt her," Lena tried to scream but failed as her voice cracked due to the fear her body experienced. Making it sound more like a plead, a cry than a demand.

Her green eyes met with blue Kryptonian ones, the only thing common was fear. Lena was thinking about her and she was thinking about Lena. Both wanted the same thing. Safety. In that moment, both of them cared less about their own and more for the other.

Lena's feet involuntarily stepped forward to get to Supergirl's side as soon as she could to offer some protection from the devil incarnate, her own mother. Unluckily, two robotic arms crushed her and when Lena tried to fight her way out of the powerful grip, Cyborg Superman squeezed her sides hard and pushed the petite body towards the cold hard ground.

Lena felt the ache suffocate her. Her numb body lay unresponsive as her cranium collided with concrete and when she tried to get back up, she fell into the hypnosis of unconsciousness. The last thing her eyes witnessed was Kara staring at her, weak and struggling to get up just like her but Lena knew she was the weaker one in this case and darkness blinded her.

-

The next time Lena's eyes fluttered open it was due to the sudden gush of cold wind upon her face. She gulped as she realised this wasn't some ordinary situation but that she was levitating, in Supergirl's arms. The heat from the Superhero's body kept Lena warm against the cold harsh winds that blew feeling like glass shards across her cheeks.

Lena hated flying. Heights. Anything that showed her how close to death she could get. As a child she never fancied going to  amusement parks, the rollercoasters at least. Lena slowly turned her head to catch the glimpse of scenery around her.

Anxiety burst through her system as she yet again fell unconscious from the fear of falling from such a great height. Where they were so high above there was barely anything visible.

Kara occasionally glanced at Lena a few times to see if she's waking up, not knowing she just missed it. She smiled to herself and was grateful that J'onn wasn't there with her. All she could think about was how relieved she was that Lena was alive and how much she loved her.

-

Supergirl spoke to Winn through the earpiece she had.

"Lena's address. Now." Kara demanded, sniffling.

"I-uh, okay, Park Avenue, 14th Street. Bungalow number 155/13." Winn spoke out and sighed in relief.

"Thanks Winn."

-

Kara felt the life in her arms come back as she slowly lay Lena on her bed. She stared at the knocked out woman.

That must have been one hell of a hit to her head.

Kara thought to herself.

Kara's jaw clenched as she turned Lena's face the other side to see a bruise along the side of her head. The dark purple patch on her temple made Kara ball up her fists in frustration. Lena didn't deserve this. Any of it.

Kara pulled off Lena's shoes and speculated what she should do next when her phone began to ring.

It was Alex.

"Hi," Kara said wearily as she raked her fingers through her hair.

"You're at Lena's place? Winn said you asked for her address."

"Yeah, I am."

"How is she? How are you?" Alex asked lowly.

"She's knocked out, Alex. I'm worried." Kara replied shakily.