NeRdS

// i love the concept of lena and winn working together for science shit //

Ever since Lena had helped the DEO with eliminating Daxamites from Earth, Agent Winn Schott would often suggest for Lena to help them in other technological activities at the DEO too.

Lena had to make room for unexpected calls from the DEO when they required her immediately. It happened rarely though but Lena was always there to contribute in a heartbeat.
After all, she was getting recognition for her work, appreciation and making a difference in National City. It's all she came to do. Whether it involved L Corp or her own life, Lena never thought twice before stepping into danger for the greater good. Kind of like someone else she knew.

Lena had always doubted Kara's true identity throughout their interactions. It doesn't take a genius to see that her disguise is a pair of glasses. Lena figured Kara was Supergirl as the excuses for Supergirl's arrival became lamer. Plus, they have the same eyebrow scar and Lena had learnt overtime, the hard way, that it's best to be observant about situations. Otherwise, you might get scammed by a Daxamite Queen into marrying her sorry excuse of a son.

-

Lena stood in the DEO headquarters. Her back against the cold metallic round table as she stared at the countless computer screens placed on the wall showing all the news channels.

"Hey, Lena! We're done for today. Great job...the bad alien is off the streets," Winn smiled approaching her.

"Great. I'll take my leave." Lena smiled and slung her handbag on her elbow.

"Oh alright, thanks again and bye," Winn waved off as he got occupied in his phone reading texts.

From: Guardian
// No Guardian game tonight. I need to sleep. //

"Oh no! Lyra's got plans too!" Winn whined pinching the bridge of his nose.
He looked up from his device to see Lena coming back.

"Oh, did you forget something?" Winn asked.

"I forgot to ask how Kara is doing? I haven't seen her around much. It must be hell for her. Have you..by any chance gotten to know how she is?" Lena asked stressed, her shoulders slumped and her eyes held desperation.

"Kara..is...coping. She's taking her time. I think it'll be a while before we get the same bubbly Kara Danvers back on her feet! She's a fighter, she'll come around." Winn reassured.

Lena nodded and gulped processing the information. "I figure you'd know better since you worked with her at CatCo before."

Winn sighed gloomily.

"Sorry, if I said something to upset you," Lena panicked.

"What? No, girl! It's cool. I'm just bored cause' my friend and my girlfriend cancelled on our hangout tonight," Winn explained.

"Ah, I see. Well, I could hook you up with something fun if you're up for it." Lena smiled mischievously as she opened her bag and pulled out a card.

"Here," she handed it to Winn.

L Corp
Second Floor Laboratory
Special Access Card

Signed by Lena Luthor

"Holy..maple syrupy! This is an All Access Card to the L Corp lab!!" Winn squealed.

Lena raised her eyebrow before chuckling.

"You literally work at the Department of Extraterrestial Organisation, Winn."