Chapter 3: They Could Be Actors

Previously on Mommy's Twins

"Get in your seats" "But we want to sit here" Raina says. "Yeah bitch, do you have any idea how much people laughed at us today?" Regan glares. "THATS IT IM CALLING YOUR PARENTS!!!!"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Good luck finding them." Regan says looking away.

"Yeah our parents left two months ago." Raina says as a tear runs do her cheek. "Not that we care, we can take care of ourselves."

They are so bipolar. They were just being smirkly little devils and now their crying.

I awkwardly pay their heads. For a second they lean into my touch.

"For what it's worth you look very cute in those clothes."

They look down and blush. They fiddle with their clothes.

"Were sorry for being assholes. We actually think your lesson today was pretty cool." Regan says.

Raina nods.

"I never thought I  could be interested in class. But made it so ... well interesting." She says leaning close to me.

She was so close. I saw a smirk form on Regan's face. Those little assholes. They should be in a play because they played me so well.

"Get.Off.My.Desk."

"Don't you want to kiss my I  am cute." Raina says smirking and leaning away.
"Your not cute, little ugly bastards." I move to my desk and new chair and sit down. "Now get off my desk and get into your seats. The rest of the class will be in soon."

"Aww you think we're ugly" Raina says as she moved to face me again.

Her leg on either side of me giving a perfect view of her teddy bear undies.

"No you have ugly souls. Now please sit down and get you teddy bear undies out off my face." I say pretending to sort papers on my desk.

Her face becomes a deep red as she quickly shuts her legs.

"You panties are definitely cute. You look like a baby in that outfit and those cute panties."

"Leave my sister alone" Regan says holding his sister close to him.

"Oh Regan your batman panties are cute as well."

They both look up in surprise.

"H-How did yo-"

"While you were changing."

"You pervert" Raina says.

"By the way you are serving detention at my house since have work to do and don't even try to skip it because I will call your parents."

"Bu-"

"No but take a seat you sadistic little psychos."

They look at each other and hop of the desk and sit in there seats just as the first students walk in.

"Fucking Devils"
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter next one will be longer promise.
Lily out (^^)/