Chapter 5: Oh No

Previously on Mommy's Twins

"Do you want anything?" I asked Raina and Regan. They nod. "What do you have?""We have soup, grilled cheese, mac and cheese. What exactly do you want?" "I want grilled cheese, please" Regan says "Ill have that too" Raina says. Regan elbowed her. "Please" She whispered. I smile and nod. I leave to make their food. I guess those little twerps are as bad as I thought... I guess they're little cute too.

  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I head into the kitchen and start to boil the water for the pasta. My phone begins to ring. I bring the phone to my ear.

"Sasha!!" 

"Hello Aleix. Where's Aubrey and Raymond?" I ask. I go to the fridge and take out cheese and bread.

"Their here with me."

"Where are you guys? I was expecting you guys to be here. Why did you leave the little ones here?"

"Raymond had a emergency at Little's Place Playground. Aubrey has to finish a painting for a customer and I have some things to do at the office. The little ones wanted to stay with you instead of being pulled around everywhere." 

"I know for a fucking fact that Cassi doesn't want to be here."

"Of course she does she loves her auntie Sasha." Raymond says.

"Fucking liar." I take the pasta out of the cabinets and pour into the pot.

"Please Slushy, it will be like a sleepover."

"Their sleeping over."

"Please I really need to get this painting done."

"Fine, but if when you come back to my dead body, just know Cassi did it." 

  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

30 minutes later

"Foods ready!" I shout.

All the little come running in with Raina and Reagan trailing behind.

They all sit on the stools and begin to eat.

"Disgusting" Cassi say shoveling food into her mouth.

"Then why are you still eating it?" I ask.

"Because its just so disgusting."

"That's stupid" Quinn say, yellow mac and cheese stain his face. They will defiantly need a bath.

"Your stupid." Cassi responds.

Quinn sticks his tongue out.

I look over a Reagan and Raina. They have tomato soup all over their faces. They had taken apart the grilled cheese. The cheese had been scraped of leaving the bread with they kept dunking in the soup with was more like a puddle now. 

"Do you like it?" I ask them.

In unison they stare up at me and nod. I take a cloth and walk up to them. I wipe their faces. They blush.

"Your're very messy eaters."

"Like us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Quinn say throwing some mac and cheese at Yumma. 

Yumma smiles and grab some and throws it at Quinn. 

"Hey stop!" I walk over getting between them but not before a clump of mac and cheese flies in the Cassidy's face.

"Ugh" She says glaring. 

She picks up her soup and spills in all over Quinn's head.

Then they start all over again. I look over at the twins who are smiling at the scene.