Chapter 4: Bringing Them Home

Note: Sasha house♤
Previously on Mommy's Twins
"By the way you are serving detention at my house since have work to do and don't even try to skip it because I will call your parents." "Bu-" "No but take a seat you sadistic little psychos." They look at each other and hop of the desk and sit in there seats just as the first students walk in. "Fucking Devils"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"Get in the car" I say as we get to my car.

"Nice car but how do we know that you're not trying to kidnap us?" Regan says looking at my Lamborghini.

"Trust me I'm not trying to kidnap evil little brats like you. To be fair I just want to get this over with, now get in the damn car."

"Whatever" Raina says getting in the backseat of the car with Regan.

I get in the car. And adjust the mirror so I can see them at all times to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. Like breaking anything.

"Seatbelts" I say to them.

They grumble but comply.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
We finally arrived to my house.

" whoa you live here why do you live in such a big house you're fucking teacher for God's sake. Are you like a gambler or a drug seller?" Regan says getting out of the car.

"No, hey watch your mouth. I'm not a drug seller or gambler. I have two jobs  when's it sub teacher and I'm also a fashion designer for a specific trend, the trend none of your business."

"Secretive I like it" Raina says as we walk up the steps.

"Anyway, there be some people in my house that you probably will know don't do anything stupid. Just be normal and serve out your punishment so you can go home."

"And what punishment will that be? Rains asks.

"Cleaning or just plain sitting on the couch doing nothing. I say trying my keys out of my purse.

"You should just spank us it'll make you feel better." Regan says.

I'm certainly thinking about it.

"Get in the house." I say opening the door to let them in.

"Whoa its evenbigger from the inside." Regan says looking up at the chandelier.

We walk in and see Yuma and Cassidy and Quinn playing on the floor with new toys that their mommy and daddies got them. They look up and see us.

"Auntie Sasha your home!" Quinn and Yuma shout and run over to hug me.

"I really have to take the keys away from your mommy" I tell Yuma.

"New friends?" Quinn asks.

"Are you wearing a onesie? That's so weird." Regan says.

"Yeah why would you wear a onesie? And have a bottle and a binky too?

Quinn looks to the floor sadly.

"Hey those the delinquents that are  always detention" Cassidy says. "Why did you bring them here? What if they tell people?"

"Oh we're telling the whole school about this." Raina says.

"No they're not. I'll make sure they don't tell anyone Cassi." I say. "Now go play."

I bring Regan and Raina over to the couch.

"Here's a couch now sit on it."

They sit down and I walk over to the littles.

"I'll make a snack for all of you"

"Yay!" Yuma and Quinn giggle. "Macaroni and cheese!"

"Okay" I laugh. "And what do you want Cassidy?

"Grilled cheese and tomato soup." She says giving here attention back to her new baby doll.

"Do you want anything?" I asked Raina and Regan.

They nod.

"What do you have?"

"We have soup, grilled cheese, mac and cheese. What exactly do you want?"

"I want grilled cheese, please" Regan says

"Ill have that too" Raina says.

Regan elbowed her.

"Please" She whispered.

I smile and nod. I leave to make their food. I guess those little twerps are as bad as I thought... I guess they're little cute too.
--------------------------------------------
Hi sorry it was short I've been going though some things. I try to update more frequently.