Love?

**becca's pov**

I sat in the common room of the slytherin house I sat there thinking if I was in love with a weasley but I don't know what love is I mean yeah my mom and uncle love and care about me but is it different? What if he hurts me like Ron does? I kept Thinking until my brother yelled my name. I looked at him and gave him my famous that in the bloody hell do you want Look "time to go down to breakfest hurry up becca I am not waiting all day" he said with his rude tone to me that he has when dad is around or we are alone but we aren't alone he friends where there and they laughed, since I was already for the day I go up and walked out making the door to the slytherin house  slam shut, I was walking down to the great hall.

*George's pov*
I walk down to the great hall and I hear someone scream I followed the scream to see the girl that bumped into me yesterday she is sooooo beautiful, but I see that my little brother Ron beating her up I run up to them and push Ron out of the way the poor girl couldn't get up or move I started to yell at Ron then I let him go to the great hall I am going to write to mum about what he did, I picked up the girl and started to walk to the hospital wing half way there I heard snape looking for someone their name is Rebecca, he saw me and stopped me  he looked at the girl in my arms and said Rebecca again. " what happened to her" snape said I explained what happened and then we both walked her down to the hospital wing I can't believe Ron did that she never did anything to him.