Chapter 3: Meeting Paige's brother

Recaps:  I was able to move my legs again as the bell rang signaling it was the end of the school day as I smiled.

Isabella's pov:

Today was another day at school as I got up and shut off my alarm clock as I went to my closet taking out a black dress and some black sandals as I put them on the bed and went to do my business in the bathroom, once I finished I went and put on my dress and sandals as I got my backpack and walked downstairs as mom looked me up and down and smiled "You look pretty today" mom said as I smiled "Thanks mom it's really hot out here so I decided to wear these today" I said as mom nodded "Same thing as yesterday right" she said as I nodded a yes and she made the waffles.

I was eating peacefully when the bell rang as mom went and opened it and came back followed by Cole and the people from before alone with the little boy "Isabella this is our neighbors" mom said as I nodded "Hello Isabella I'm Jace this is my wife...

I was eating peacefully when the bell rang as mom went and opened it and came back followed by Cole and the people from before alone with the little boy "Isabella this is our neighbors" mom said as I nodded "Hello Isabella I'm Jace this is my wife Chloe and my two sons Cole and Pete" Mr. Peterson said "Nice to meet you all" I said as I finished my waffles "Cole why don't you take Isabella to school" Mr. Peterson said "Yes father" Cole said as I got up and kissed my mom saying good bye as she said goodbye and I walked out the door with Cole behind me "You don't have to take me to school I'll walk I'm pretty sure you'll be happy" I said as I started walking and knew Cole had left as I made my way to school.

I was walking to school about to turn a corner when a really nice slick black corvette came up to me and the window rolled down revealing Cole "What the fuck Isabella I went to get my car out of the garage" Cole said "I told you I would walk to school" I said "Get the fuck in the car now" Cole said "No I don't trust you" I said as I turned around and went to walk when I felt hands grab me "What the fuck Cole let me go" I said as he ignored me and opened his car door as he pulled me into the car and shut the door as I looked around admiring the corvette on the inside as the driver's door opened and Cole got in as he turned towards the direction of school.

The next thing I knew Cole was driving over the speed limit as he quickly changed gears on the car and I felt a rush of adrenaline "Cole your going over the speed limit" I said "I know Isabella I'm not stupid" Cole said as he continued driving, on...

The next thing I knew Cole was driving over the speed limit as he quickly changed gears on the car and I felt a rush of adrenaline "Cole your going over the speed limit" I said "I know Isabella I'm not stupid" Cole said as he continued driving, once we arrived at school he parked near his other friends cars as he got off and I was about to open the door when Cole locked the car "What the fuck" I said as I looked at him and saw him taking his time talking to his friends as I looked at the time "Asshole he did this on purpose" I said as I looked up to see Cole walking towards my side of the door as he got the handle and unlocked his car as he opened the door and let me out of the corvette.

Once I got out I was about to walk towards the school when Cole's friend grabbed my hand "Cole doesn't want you leaving until he goes inside the school" he said as Cole took out his backpack from the trunk "Are you fucking kidding me I need to grab some stuff from my locker and since when did he care about me" I said as Cole came back to his friends "Since I talked to my dad last night" he said as I looked at him and his friend let me go as I tried to make a run for the school entrance but Cole was faster than me and grabbed me by the waist as he pulled me to him and I groaned.

"Can you please let me go" I said "So you can try to run again not happening" he said as I tried to break away from his grasp but it was no use "Stop trying to escape your not going anywhere" Cole said "Clearly since your so fucking strong" I said as his friends laughed and I glared at them as they raised there hands in surrender, after a while I looked at the time to see the bell was about to ring "Cole can I please go get my books for first period" I said as Cole sighed and finally let me go as I rushed inside and saw Paige with a guy standing next to her "Hey Isabella I was getting worried about you" Paige said as she came up and hugged me "Sorry Cole wouldn't let me leave his side no matter what I tried" I said as Paige gasped.

"He didn't hurt you did he" the guy asked "No" I said as he nodded "Oh Yea Bella this is my brother Jacob, Jacob this my friend Bella" Paige said as I smiled at him "Nice to meet you Jacob" I said "Same to you gorgeous" Jacob said as I blushed "Who the fuck are you calling gorgeous" came Cole's voice "Isabella that's who what does it matter to you anyway" Jacob said as Cole dropped his backpack on the floor "Because it does" Cole said as I got in front of the two men "Enough both of you" I said as Paige looked at me "Take Jacob to his class I'll see you first period" I said as she nodded and left with Jacob to his first period.

"I don't want you around him do you understand me" Cole said as I looked at him "You can't tell me what to do Cole besides you have Jena" I said as I went to my locker and opened it as I grabbed my books and closed it as I went to walk away Cole grabbed my hand and slammed me against the locker hurting my back "I would watch who you talk to isabella and I'm not with Jena she's just a toy of mine the one that I want is you and I get what I want" Cole said as I got scared and one of his friends pulled him away from me as I ran out of there as fast as I could.

Once I got to first period I was exhausted and I walked inside and sat down next to Paige how did it go" Paige asked me "Not so good" I said as Paige frowned and the door opened as Cole walked in and walked towards me as he looked at Paige "Get out of that seat now" he said as Paige immediately got up and walked to the seat behind me "Go farther away nerd" Cole said as Paige moved to the very last seat and Cole sat next to me as I looked forward and felt his eyes on me "This is going to be a long day" I thought as the bell rang and first period started.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: So here's another chapter for you lovely writers and readers hope you enjoy