Chapter 8: The mall

Recaps: "There's a party in three weeks just like the one you went to wanna go to that one" I said "Yes please" she said as I smiled.

Isabella's pov:

After the conversation with Cole we both got off the truck as Cole looked it and grabbed my hand as we walked inside "Wow" I said as Cole smiled "So this is the Hawaiian styled mall" I said "Yep" Cole said as we walked around and I saw a store with some really beautiful strapless dresses "Come on" Cole said as he walked me to the store "Cole no I don't wanna be a bother" I said "Oh please I'll buy you anything" Cole said as I smiled and walked around the store grabbing a few dresses "Ok let me try these on" I said as Cole nodded and walked with me to the fitting rooms as he stayed outside and I tried on a light blue dress and twirled around in front of the mirror as I walked out and went to show Cole, once I got to Cole he looked me up and down as I twirled around and he chuckled.

"You look sexy baby girl" Cole said as I blushed and saw the girl's smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up as I smiled and walked back into the fitting room as I showed Cole the other two dresses but he didn't like them cause they were long and didn't show him my 'beautiful legs' as he put it so I ended up buying the light blue dress "Where to next baby girl" he asked me "Uhm how about the jewelry shop to buy a necklace that'll go along with this dress" I said as Cole nodded "Your going to give me the most hardest bo-" "Cole" I said cutting him off as he laughed at my red face "Don't worry sweety I'll wait till your ready for that" he said as I punched his shoulder.

Once we got to the jewelry shop I walked in and looked around "How about this one" Cole said as I looked at the one he was looking at a blue necklace (up top the one that is with the dress) "Wow it's really beautiful it'll fit the dress perfectly Cole" I said as Cole called the lady and she took out the necklace "Also can I get this one" Cole said pointing to a necklace with two dolphins on it as the lady took it out and Cole payed for it as I looked at the check $1200 dollars plus $600 dollars for the dress "I think it's time I tell him we should go home" I thought as Cole got the bag and I walked out with him "Cole I think we should go home you've spent enough money on me I don't want you to spend anymore" I said as Cole chuckled.

"It's OK Bella I've got billions of dollars in this card" Cole said showing me the card he's been using "I don't know Cole I feel bad for making you waste your money on me" I said as Cole smiled and got my hand gently as he pushed me to his chest "I'll buy anything for you baby girl now come on let's go look around I'm sure you want to see the electronic store that's here I hear they are selling lots of stuff plus my friend Paul works there today he'll give me a discount he's the one that watched you when I left school and he's also going to be the one to watch you for the 10 days that I'll be out of school so why don't you meet him" Cole said as I smiled.

"Alright let's go" I said as Cole chuckled "I really need to tell my mom not to tell your mom what my weakness are" I said as Cole laughed "Your cute but that's not happening baby girl I need to now what you like so I could buy you the stuff" Cole said as I smiled, once we got to the store Cole opened the door for me as I walked in and he walked in behind me "Hey man how have you been sorry I had to leave early from your house but they needed me to open the store today" a guy said as he walked up to Cole and they did a weird hand thing "This is Bella, Bella this is Paul he's the one who's gonna watch you while I'm out" Cole said "Hi Paul nice to meet you" I said "Same here Bella" he said hugging me "So what can I get for you guys today" Paul said "Well I'm buying stuff for Bella to gain her heart so it's up to her" Cole said as I smiled.

"You really wanna make your mom happy don't you" Paul said "Yea plus Bella seems like the one for me" Cole said as Paul laughed and I blushed "About time bro" Paul said as Cole chuckled and looked at me "Alright miss Bella come this way" Paul said as I followed Paul along with Cole "This is the new stuff that arrived today you go on and choose something Bella" Paul said as I nodded and looked around until my eyes landed on a pink iPod touch as I looked at it "She choose something Paul" Cole said as Paul came back in with some keys as he unlocked the thing and took out the pink ipod touch "Thank you Paul" I said as he nodded.

After that Cole payed for the ipod and we said bye to Paul "I like him" I said as Cole looked at me "As a friend correct" he said as I smiled "I don't know he seemed really nice maybe I have a small crush on him" I said looking at Cole "Well you'l...

After that Cole payed for the ipod and we said bye to Paul "I like him" I said as Cole looked at me "As a friend correct" he said as I smiled "I don't know he seemed really nice maybe I have a small crush on him" I said looking at Cole "Well you'll have to see if his girlfriend would agree to that" Cole said smirking "You ass and yes I like him as a friend" I said as Cole started laughing "Cole what are you doing with the nerds friend" Jena said as I saw her walking up to us "I'm gonna go" I said as Cole grabbed my hand before I could move "Jena I'm not your boyfriend so how about you leave me alone" Cole said as he held my hand "So your really choosing this loser over me" she said flipping her hair "Yea now go away your ruining my day with her" Cole said as Jena glared at me and walked away.

"Cole you now she's going to kick my ass right" I said as Cole looked at me "No she won't cause if she so much as to touches your hair I'll personally beat the shit out of her" Cole said as I looked at him "Can we please go home I don't feel comfortable here" I said as Cole nodded "How about we go for some ice cream to cheer you up" Cole said "Damn it she even told your mom I love ice cream" I said as Cole started laughing again "Come on baby girl there's a ice cream store not to far from here" Cole said as we walked to the exit and got to the truck as we organized the dress and bags in the back seat as I got in the truck along with Cole as he started the truck and I took out the ipod touch he bought me "Thank you for all of this Cole" I said "Your welcome and again I'll buy you anything" he said as I took out the ipod "Even pads" I said as Cole spit out the drink he had brought from his house "Uh-uhm i-if y-you ne-need t-them" he stuttered "No I was joking but your reaction was pretty funny though your truck probably hates you now" I said as Cole looked at me "You little trickster" Cole said as I smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy