Chapter 19: End

Recaps: "Lillie and Calvin Peterson" Cole said smiling "And Mr. and Mrs. Peterson correct" I said as Cole chuckled.

Cole's pov:

It's been a few years since me and Bella got married and we were as happy as we could get considering Bella was pregnant with our third child as Calvin and Lillie were a handful "Daddy Lillie won't let me play" Calvin said "Lillie you let your brother play or I'll make you sit in time out" I said as Lillie walked in "But dad Calvin played for almost 2 hours I've only played for 1" Lillie said "Is that true Calvin" I asked him as he sighed "Yes daddy" Calvin said "Alright princess go play and Calvin please help me here" I said pointing at Bella's Honda "Ok daddy where's mommy" he said "She might be in the room" I said "Oh I thought I heard her say she was leaving" Calvin said as I immediately got up and ran inside.

"Bella" I said "In the kitchen honey" Bella said "Haha dad I tricked you" Calvin said as I heard Bella chuckle "Well then I'll give you 3 seconds to run" I said as Calvin's eyes widened and he ran into the kitchen as I ran after him "Mommy help me" Calvin said as he grabbed her leg "Who was running around the house" Bella said "Daddy was" Calvin said as Bella looked at me with a glare "Now now Bella there's no need for any madness I'll go back to fixing your car" I said speed walking out of there as Calvin laughed and I chuckled, I went back outside as I continued working on Bella's car and Rex the German Shepherd we had bought was laying down looking at me "What Rex" I said as Rex huffed and laid his head down "Don't worry I'll get you a girl soon" I said as Rex's head immediately went up "Yea I knew that'll get your attention" I said as I finished the car.

After that I walked inside as I went upstairs and took a quick shower then got dressed as I looked at the time 6:54 as I walked downstairs "Foods ready" Bella said as we all walked into the kitchen and I helped Bella feed the kids then ourselves as we sat down and ate peacefully "So you two ready to start school" Bella asked "Nooo" they said "You've gotta go to school no matter what so your bed time is 8:00 ok" I said as they groaned again "Oh hush you two and finished eating do you can go shower" Bella said as they finished eating and went to there rooms to take a shower "You've got a way with kids" I said "Yea unfortunately they have your annoying traits" Bella joked "Hey I'm not annoying I'm loving" I said as Bella huffed "In your dreams" Bella said as I looked at her "Your mean" I said pouting as Bella chuckled.

"I'm sorry Cole" she said patting my head "I'm not Rex damn it" I said as Bella laughed "By the way Rex wants a girl" I said "Good go buy one" Bella said "Well damn your rude" I said as Bella laughed "I love you Cole" she said "Love you too" I said as we washed the dishes then shut off all the lights as we said good night to Calvin and Lillie as they said good night and we walked into our room "I'm gonna shower Cole" Bella said grabbing her clothes "Alright I gotta check a few stuff on the laptop" I said taking out the laptop "Ok" Bella said as she closed the door and I looked through my laptop, once Bella got out she put her clothes in the dirty bin and laid down "Good night Cole" Bella said "Night babe" I said kissing her as she kissed back then she fell asleep.

Once I finished what I was doing in the laptop I put it away and laid down turning off the night lamp as I cuddled closer to Bella and fell asleep, I woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing as I got up and shut it off as I walked to the kids room and woke them up then walked back to my room as I saw Bella getting up "You could stay sweety I'll drop them off" I said "No I wanna go with too" Bella said as I nodded and changed clothes as Bella did the same "Alright let's go make them some waffles" I said "I'll make the waffles you go make sure they woke up" Bella said as I nodded and went to check as I saw Calvin putting on his backpack and Lillie doing the same as we all walked downstairs.

"After we ate we dropped off the kids at school and drove to the store and bought some groceries then we drove to a pet store and bought a female German Shepherd as we drove home, once we got there I brought down Sally and took her to Rex as I left her with him then went to help Bella "How long before Sally gets pregnant with puppies" Bella said "I'd give it a day or two" I said as Bella chuckled and I helped her put away the groceries, once we put them away we sat on the couch and watched some movies until it was time to go pick up the kids "We should have a family dinner" Bella said as I nodded and texted my parents as Bella texted her mom and the kids got in the car as we drove home.

Once we got there we did some food as the kids went to shower then me and Bella as we waited for them to get here, the door bell rang as we got up and I opened it to see my dad,mom, and Bella's mom "Hello son" dad said as I smiled at him and hugged them both as Bella hugged her mom then vice verse "Alright foods already done" I said as they nodded and we all sat down as me and Calvin put the stuff on the kitchen table then sat down as we started serving ourselves as we began eating "So how have you and Bella been doing" dad asked "Good" I said as he smiled "That's great" mom said as I nodded and we continued eating, once we finished we all talked for a little bit until it was 8:00 and everyone went home as the kids went to bed and me and Bella did the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy