Chapter 15: Hawaii party

Recaps: when Cole promised he would always keep those promises.

Cole's pov:

Tonight I was taking Bella to another Hawaii party with me this time as I got up from bed and stretched then walked downstairs and into the kitchen "Morning Cole" mom said "Morning mom where's dad" I asked "He's setting up for the races they had to be moved up to next Saturday" mom said "Why" I asked "Someone spray painted most of the wall in foul language so your dad has to get someone to clean it and to install gates with Bob wire ontop of them sorry Cole" mom said as I smiled "Not everything is about racing mom" I said as she smiled "Mom can I ask you something" I said sitting next to Pete "What do you want to ask me " she said "If I were to accidentally get Bella pregnant would you hate me" I asked as mom looked at me as I looked at her and she frowned.

"Did you get her pregnant already" she asked "No but I want to" I said as mom chuckled "I would never be mad at you Cole but your going to have to see if that's OK with Bella" mom said as I looked down "She'll probably say no" I said "You never know Cole her mom told me other wise" mom said as I looked at her "She wants a child already" I said "She's been wanting one her mom's upset because no one ever really paid much attention to her but now that you actually care and love Bella she said it's OK for you to get her pregnant you'll just have to ask Bella"  mom explained as I smiled "I'll ask her later on tonight" I said "And I'll make sure to tell your dad to get the house near the circuit prepared for us'' mom said as I laughed knowing why she said that "Little Pete still doesn't need to hear huh" I said as Pete clapped "Nope" mom said as I chuckled.

After that we ate breakfast peacefully as I looked at Pete "Mom how old where you when you had me" I said "17 your father was thrilled along with his parents" mom said as I smiled "Guess it's my turn to continue that legacy huh" I said as mom laughed "Yea I guess" mom said as we continued eating "I hope she says yes" I said as the door opened and closed and dad walked in "What are you two talking about" he asked "Cole wants to get Bella pregnant" mom said "That means your keeping her correct" dad said "Yea in fact I wanna buy a wedding ring" I said as dad chuckled and mom smiled.

"Well then you'll have to do it secretly" dad said as I nodded "And also you two have to trust each other son" dad said sitting down as I nodded "I trust her dad alot" I said as mom smiled "Good now I'll go to the house near the circuit and prepare it for tonight" dad said as mom smiled and got up grabbing both our plates as she walked to the kitchen and washed it as I walked upstairs and texted Bella telling her we were leaving at 8 as she replied with a smiley face and I took out my suit and shoes setting them on the side as I turned on the TV and watched a few movies, once the fourth movie was done I looked at the time and saw it said 6:57 as I got up and went to shower.

After that I got dressed and put my hair back as I looked myself in the mirror and smiled as I walked downstairs and saw my dad "Dad I'm leaving" I said "Alright son me and mom are gonna leave at 9 your free to come home after 9 ok" dad said as I nodded and walked out the door as I walked towards Bella's house, once I got there I walked up to the door and knocked as Bella's mom answered and smiled as she walked out and closed the door behind her "So I heard from your mom and dad that you want to get Bella pregnant" she asked "Yes is that OK with you" I said "Of course dear have fun at the party" she said as I nodded and Bella opened the door "You look beautiful" I said as she blushed "Thank you Cole" she said as I smiled.

"Did you get your keys" I asked "Yes" she said giving me the keys "Alright let's get going bye Bethany" I said as she waved "No alcohol" she said as I nodded "I don't want to get drunk tonight I want Bella and me to remember tonight" I thought as I got in the car and started it as we drove to the party "So you want to get me pregnant" Bella said out of nowhere "Yea how did you know" I asked "I heard my mom's conversation with your parents and also I heard you two talking out in the porch" she said "Bella I was going to ask you I promise" I said as Bella chuckled "Your not going to drink tonight are you" she asked "No because if you say yes I would want me and you to remember tonight" I said "Good cause I was going to say you may get me pregnant" Bella said as my mouth hung open.

"Are you serious" I asked as I parked in a parking space "Yes I'm serous just promise me something" she said as I looked at her "What do you want me to promise" I said "That you and Jena don't do it in school" she said "I promise to never touch or even look at Jena" I said as Bella smiled "Well let's go then" Bella said as she got down and I chuckled and got down along with her as we both walked to the party "So what do you want to do Cole" Bella asked as I got close to Bella's ear "Right now I want to fu-" "I meant party wise not that" Bella said cutting me off as I chuckled.

"Wait till 9:35 then take you to my house so I could try to get you pregnant" I said looking at the time ''Alright well let's dance" Bella said as I nodded and walked towards the dance area as we started dancing,  after a while I looked at the time as I saw it was 9:34 "Come on let's go" I said as we walked to the car and drove to my house, once we got to the house we walked inside as I kissed Bella and she kissed back as I carried her upstairs and towards my room as I immediately took her clothes off and she did the same to me as we began our first round, after about five rounds I was already tired and I could tell Bella was to "Get some sleep baby girl" I said as she nodded and fell asleep as I stroked her hair and then fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy