Chapter 16: Pregnant

Recaps: "Get some sleep baby girl" I said as she nodded and fell asleep as I stroked her hair and then fell asleep.

Isabella's pov:

I woke up the next morning wrapped around in Cole's arms as I smiled then felt like I needed to puke so I went to try and get up "Go to sleep Bella" Cole said "Cole if you don't let me go I'm going to puke on your floor" I said as Cole immediately let me go and I ran to the bathroom as I puked and Cole held my hair "You ok baby girl" Cole asked me "Do you have a pregnancy test" I asked "Uhm no but I believe my mom does let me check" he said as he ran to his mom's room then came back with a stick "Get some clothes on by the way" I said as he chuckled and walked out of the room as he closed the door and I quickly did the test "Here's your clothes sweety" Cole said "Can I borrow some of your clothes I don't feel like wearing the dress today" I said as Cole closed the door and I put on my underwear as I looked at the test right when Cole came in as he looked at the test.

"I'm pregnant" I said as Cole hugged me "With twins" I said as Cole kissed me "I did it" Cole said as I cleared my throat "We did it" he said hugging me "That's what I thought" I said as Cole laughed "Here you go sweety" Cole said as I got the clothes and put it on as I grabbed my dress and walked out letting Cole do his business as I walked to the night stand and grabbed my car keys as I walked downstairs "BELLA" Cole yelled "I'm downstairs" I said as I heard Cole running down the steps and I sat on the couch "You scared me" Cole said "How all I did was walk downstairs" I said "I'm thought you left I didn't see your keys" he said as I chuckled and held up the keys as he smiled.

"I'm gonna head home I'll see you in school tomorrow" I said as Cole nodded and I walked out closing the door as I walked to my car and got in starting it up as I drove to my house, once I got there I parked my car as I got off and put the alarm on it as I walked inside unlocking my house as I got inside then locked it "So how did it go" mom asked as I looked towards her "I'm pregnant" I said as mom smiled "Good you be a great mother to your child or children" mom said as I smiled "I will mom now where's the food I'm hungry" I said as mom laughed "How about some eggs,bacon, and Pancakes" mom said as Zena walked downstairs as we both said yes and mom chuckled as she went to make breakfast.

Once she finished we both ate as I walked upstairs to my room and put everything in my closet as I went and took a shower, once I got out I dried up as I put my clothes on and walked out as I looked at my phone to see 7 messages from Cole as I chuckled and opened the messages 'How are you' 'Babe you ok' 'Bella answer me' 'Hello' 'hello Bella you there' 'Bella answer your phone' 'I'm coming over' they said as I chuckled and a few seconds later Cole bust through the door "Are you ok" he asked "Yea I was just showering silly" I said "Oh sorry" Cole said as I chuckled "It's OK Cole" I said as he sat on my bed and I laid down as Cole got my legs and started massaging my feet "Can you promise me something" Cole asked "Hmm" I said "Promise me you won't talk to another guy other than me or my friends" Cole said "Of course Cole" I said as Cole smiled "Thank you Bella" Cole said as I chuckled.

After that Cole massaged my feet while I enjoyed it "Well I gotta go see you later" Cole said getting up "Ok Coley" I said as he blushed slightly "See you later baby girl don't miss me to much" Cole said walking out "I won't I promise" I joked as Cole came back and glared at me as I laughed "You little brat" he said as he walked away again and I rolled my eyes as I looked at the time and it read 5:43 "Let's watch teenage mutant ninja turtles" I said as I put on the disc and turned on the TV as Zena rushed in "I heard tmnt I'm in" she said laying down on the other side of the bed as I laughed and we started watching the movie "Who's your favorite character" Zena asked me "I would go with Raphael what about yours" I said "Mines would be Leonardo" Zena said "That's nice" I said as she nodded.

Once the movie finished we put on out of the shadows and watched it, once the movie finished I looked at the time to see it was 9:54 "Well I'm off to bed we got school tomorrow plus I'm really sleepy" Zena said "Yea I am to" I said yawning "You pregnant" Zena asked "Yes Cole wanted to get me pregnant so I let him" I said "You do realize he basically marked you right" she said as I looked at her "Whenever your pregnant with Cole,Hunter, Zane, Paul, or Drake's kid that means your basically marked by them and no one can laugh,hurt, or do anything to you or they'll beat the shit out of the person" Zena explained "Oh I didn't know that" I said "Well now you do" she chuckled "Yea well I'm off to bed see you in the morning Zena I'll wake you up" I said as Zena nodded and left.

After that I heard my phone go off signaling I have a message as I looked at it 'Zena told you right' Cole said 'That when I'm pregnant with your kids it's basically you marking me yes why' I replied 'Good so you know well goodnight baby girl sweet dreams for you and the babies' Cole texted 'Same to you Coley' I texted as Cole sent me a smiley face and I looked at the last message "How does he know everything that happens to me it's like he's stalking me or something" I thought as I continued looking at the phone and my hands shook lightly "Bella don't worry about how I know all of this please go to bed baby girl' Cole texted scaring me 'Ok goodnight Cole' I replied as I put the phone down and went under the covers as I continued thinking about how he knew as I slowly fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and lovely writers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy