Chapter 4: Dinner at the Peterson's

Recaps: "This is going to be a long day" I thought as the bell rang and first period started.

Isabella's pov:

The last bell had finally rang as I packed up my stuff and got up from my seat as I walked out with Cole following me, I went to my locker and put my chemistry book away considering Cole would not let me put it away when we were switching classes "Let's go Isabella" Cole said as I walked behind him and he walked me to his car as his friends looked at him "I'll see you at my house Friday night for the football game right" Cole asked "We'll be there" they said as Cole nodded and opened the passenger door letting me get in as he put his backpack in the trunk and got in the car as he started it and drove home.

Once again Cole was speeding home as I looked out the window freaking out a little bit "You look great today Isabella" Cole said out of no where as I looked at him "Thanks" I said not wanting to say what was in my mind as I looked forward to see Cole passing our street "Cole you just past our street" I said "I know dummy" Cole said as he continued driving, after a while Cole drove up to a racing place as I looked at it in fascination "This is my dad's property he runs the races and gets payed billions of dollars" Cole said as he drove up to the starting line.

"Cole what are you doing and why would you tell me this I though you would hate me after I became friends with Paige" I said as Cole chuckled "My mom and your mom really think we are a cute couple and I really want to make my mom happy" Cole said ...

"Cole what are you doing and why would you tell me this I though you would hate me after I became friends with Paige" I said as Cole chuckled "My mom and your mom really think we are a cute couple and I really want to make my mom happy" Cole said as he faced me "So your going to force me into something I probably don't want" I said as Cole chuckled "No I learned everything about you from my mom and you seemed to really fascinate me Isabella Jonson so I decided to try and win you over by showing you these things considering you have a passion for racing" Cole said as I looked at him "Well you are correct" I said as Cole smiled.

"Well in that case buckle up" he said as I put my seat belt on and so did he as he revved his car "Are you sure this is safe" I asked Cole "Yea my dad made this car especially for this" Cole said as I got a little nervous and he revved the car more then took off at high speed as he changed gears fast and I looked out the window as the trees passed by in a blur "Having fun" Cole said as I looked at him "Yea" I said as Cole smiled and continued to drive fast, after a few laps around the track Cole drove out of the circuit and towards our house "See you can trust me" Cole said as I looked at him and nodded.

"Can I ask you something" I said "Sure" he said as I looked at him "Why were you about to fight Jacob when he called me gorgeous" I said as Cole immediately gripped the steering wheel to the point where his knuckles turned white as I put my hand on his shoulder "Because I am just like my dad" he said as I looked at him "I don't quite understand Cole" I said as he sighed "My dad has always been possessive of my mom he would never let her leave his eye site and if she did he would go looking for her and no he would never hurt my mom but he would hurt anyone else who tried to flirt with her or take her away from him" Cole explained as I nodded.

Once we arrived home Cole dropped me off at my house and drove off to his as I walked inside and saw mom wearing a really nice dress "Hey sweety we are going to the Peterson's to have dinner over there they invited us" mom said as I nodded and walked up stairs putting some perfume and deodorant as I put my back pack on the far corner and walked downstairs with my phone in my hand as mom had hers in her hand "Ready to go sweety" mom said as I nodded a yes and we left locking the door behind her as we walked towards Cole's house "So how was the race track" mom asked me "It was amazing mom I really want to go see the racing cars race" I said as mom chuckled.

"There happens to be a race in a few weeks Mr. Peterson gave me two VIP cards to go see the races" mom said as I squealed "Oh and Cole is going to be in the race to" mom said as I nodded "He might be using that corvette he took you on this morning" mom said as I nodded and we arrived at there house as we rang the door bell and Mr. Peterson opened the door "Come in Bethany and Isabella" Mr. Peterson said "Thank you Mr. Peterson" I said as he chuckled "Please call me Jace" Jace said "Ok Mr. Peter-I mean Jace" I said as he laughed "Chloe our guest have arrived" Jace said as Chloe walked downstairs with Pete in her hands and I looked around but there was no sign of Cole "Cole will be down in a minute he's getting ready" Chloe said looking at me as I nodded.

"Hi I'm wete" Pete said in a cute way "Hello Pete I'm Isabella but you can just call me Bella" I said as Pete extended his hands out to me and both Jace and Chloe were shocked "Pete never acted like this towards Jena" Jace said as Chloe handed me Pete "Wella" Pete said as I chuckled "Sorry for his pronouncements he's still learning" Chloe said "It's alright Chloe Bella doesn't really care she loves children" mom said as I looked at her "What it's the truth" mom said as Chloe and Jace laughed "I'm done" Cole said walking down the stairs as I looked at him as my eyes widened.

"My goodness he's a handsome young man" my mom said as Jace smiled at her "He sure is I just hope he could win over your daughters heart they'll look great together" Chloe said as Jace agreed and I blushed "Mom, dad" Cole said as they laughed "Alright follow us" Chloe said as me and mom followed them to there kitchen "Wow your kitchen is amazing" I said as they smiled "Thank you Bella" Chloe said as I smiled "Please sit down Cole help me and your mother" Jace said as I sat down with Pete in my lap "Here put him in his high chair" Cole said as I put Pete in the high chair and Cole went to help his parents.

Once the food was on the table we all started getting our food and began eating "So Bella how is school" Jace asked "It's great" I said as Jace nodded "Have you made any friends" Chloe asked "Yes her name is Paige and her brother is Jacob" I said as I immediately regretted it when Cole slammed his fist onto the table making me jump "Cole calm down son" Jace said as my mom looked at Cole then at me as I gave her an 'I'll explain later' look as she nodded "Cole please calm down dear" Chloe said as I slide my hand under the table and grabbed his hand that was underneath the table as he grabbed it and slowly calmed down.

After the dinner my mom talked to Jace and Chloe as I played with Pete and felt someone staring at me as I looked towards the source to see Cole smiling at me as I played with his little brother "Well we should go they have school tomorrow" my mom said as Jace and Chloe got up from the table and walked us to the door we said our goodbyes and we began walking home "So why did Cole get mad when you said Jacob's name" my mom asked as I looked at her "Cole is possessive so if I am near another guy or I talk about another guy he immediately gets angry cause he thinks I'll choose them over him" I said as mom hummed "Well you are going to choose Cole right" mom said as I chuckled "He'll have to win my heart over" I said as mom smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: So here's another chapter for you writers and readers enjoy