Prologue

Hey guys! I am writing this story and a Harry Potter sister fanfic. The name of the story is "Harry Potter Sister" by... well by me! @biayohino

Also what do you guys think of the cover? I made it! Well I edit it. The drawing were own by viria.

Also I do not own any of the PJO, HOO, TOA characters, ideas or settings. They all belong to amazing Rick Riordan. (I may put other characters from others books later)

Now enough with chit-chatting! Lets start!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Y/N}'s P.O.V

Water. Water is all I remember before I woke up at the shore a flying shadow glittering over me. I thought I was dead and that the thing over me was an angel but I could not have been more wrong. The shadow was a horrifyingly looking creature that looked incredibly like the devil. It grabbed me and took me somewhere dark and cold.

My whole body was feeling painful and sore. My lungs and mouth were full of water and sand. My eyelids were too tired and heavy to stay open and when I felt my body fall on water again I let whatever it was take me while I fell on darkness. I woke up only remembering water. Waves crushing over my head, a strange determination to stay alive and a blurry vision of a big house, a girl that was almost an adolescent and a pale boy with hair like mine looking down at me.

My memories were still blurry when I woke up and I was dizzy. Where am I? Someone offered me a strange eatable flower witch I accepted. My mind went blank again with me knowing only: water, life, death, those 2 figures, my age 8, and my first name: {Y/N}.

I stayed there for what I thought were minutes, that when I got out it still was 1934 but I could not be more wrong.

I explored around and while staying wide eyed over all the amazing games I remembered something else: May 2 of 1926 my birthday and some words in Italian "given by the angel" maybe?

[Time-skip to beginning of Sea of Monsters (June)]

{Y/N}'s P.O.V

I shot out of bed in a jump. I looked around and saw my room with lotus flowers on my side. My hand rushed through my face and then through my long black hair. I need to get out of here I thought. I have been having this dreams and remembering things ever since I was the dark messy haired boy with sea green eyes, the blonde gray eyed girl and the half goat boy escaped this place. Since then I had been what I call awake.

I got the lotus flowers and threw them at the sanitary and took my clothes off to take a shower. While on there I formulated a plan. It had been some days since the boy escaped from this place and I had controlled the amount of flowers I ate. I had to get out of here, today!

My dream was of the girl and the boy that looked like me. I turned the shower off just in time to feel my mind drifting away, I vision started getting black on the edges. I only had time to sit on the stoned floor and think it is about them!

Not so long ago, actually since I saw the boy with sea green eyes jump over another dazed boy. I had been hearing the voices of people in my family and remembering tiny things that were like puzzle pieces. But this time, for the first time, all got together. First the boy and the girls from my dreams appeared. The image was clear and the girl looked 12 years old, while the boy looked around 10.

I gasped and continued listening "come on" an older but beautiful woman said "it is almost curfew time. And the currents are way too strong." She said in Italian. Wait, how can I understand Italian? "just more once!" I saw myself say (also in Italian) to the 12 years girl. The girl looked at the woman and answered "fast {Y/N}." I smiled and ran to the ocean. Sadly I watched as I saw myself go too deep and the currents took me away. But the water did not want to drown me, it helped take me somewhere else.

I opened my eyes panting. I remembered almost everything! I dried my hair and walked downstairs. I had an older brother and sister, but I couldn't remember their name or my last name.

I got downstairs and expected to just casually walk outside, that is until I saw the guards. I turned around and went to play a game. I saw guards suspiciously looking at me and I ate a lotus flower to keep my cover. Right away my mind went blank. Why go away? I thought, but then deeper in my conscience a voice said wake up! I half got out of my trance only to find the problem to my captive. "The premium room had windows" I heard someone say.

I smiled and ran to the closest premium room I could find. I opened the window, jumped off and ran to the street. I expected to see chaos, we were starting World War II! But no, I only saw shinny, gigantic TV's and high tech car.

I stood in the sidewalk, lost. My hand rushed thru my hair and unconsciously I started playing with my ring. Ring? (see picture) I thought looking down. On my right hand there was a golden ring with a small crown on it. I took it off and on the interior side it was written: {Y/N} di Angelo.

I smiled sadly, so that was my name! But where am I? I looked around and saw a couple walking towards me. They crouched next to me and the woman said "are you lost darling?" I shyly nodded and asked "where are we?" they looked confused by my question but kindly answered "Las Vegas, U.S." U.S? I thought a terrified look on my face "and-and in witch year are we in?" I asked, fearing the answer "June of 2006. Do you want to come home with us?" I just nodded and started walking with them.

2006? How? Then it struck me. The place I have been for what looked like days freezes time. I have been there for more than 10 years! I held the tears back. My siblings are already super old! And we were in different continents!

I walked home with those 2 strangers and they adopted me. I had no family or home so they gave me both. They were my only family and home. Their names were {Y/F/N} and {Y/M/N}. They had a boy, way older than me. He was in his second to last year of college and they were moving to Rio de Janeiro for his last year. I moved with them and {Y/B/N} was an awesome brother, even though there was a very big age gap. We spent 2 years and a half in Rio, and there I discovered way too much about myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Thanks! Remember: comment and vote! Especially about the cover, I really like making it!