3 Hades' Castle

A/N- Ok so, I have this chapter written down I just need to copy it to here. Also I am publishing this chapter right now because I need to get distracted from a book I just finished. Has anyone read "Empire of Storms" by Sarah J. Maas? If so, I need someone to talk to since my friends are not finished and I am heart broken.

Now... Back to the story!

This are some abbreviations you need to know:

{Y/B/N} = Your brother name

{Y/F/B} = Your favorite book

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Y/N}'s P.O.V

Oh Gods. I thought again. Everyone was bowing, even Clarisse! But I could feel their eyes on me. Then Chiron got up and everyone followed suit. Well, that explains a lot, I thought not so enthusiastic. Everyone started getting off the woods and I followed, my friends gathering around me. "That was amazing!" Percy blurted out. I laughed, breaking the tension. "{Y/N}, did you have any signs Hades was your father?" Annabeth asked seriously.

My smile vanished as I remembered my last years as a demigod. All the time I prayed to my father or mother to give me a sign... "No" I said truthfully. Then Percy said "Well I need to go. Coming Wise Girl?" She nodded and I was left alone. I stopped walking and saw a miniature picture of a pegasus appear in front of me. I smiled and opened my hands, it galloped on it and a voice said in my ear "Equine Princess." And Will walked away. I turned to get my knife, but I remember it was under the river, crashed down.

The rest of the night passed in a blur. We had a feast celebrating our victory. It turns out while I was fighting Clarisse the Athena cabin got the flag. As I was grabbing my food Percy came beside me and with a grin in his face he asked "so do you have any of Poseidon's powers?" I tensed up, but before I could answer someone called him and he left. I relaxed. I was not sure I preferred to make this a secret but this has always been my thing, only mine, and I think I prefer to live it that way. Anyways I went to the camp fire.

I threw part of my food in the fire making an offering to 4 gods. "Athena," I whispered "thanks for letting us win. Also your daughter is amazing." I smiled and continued "Apollo, thanks for your son finding me." I threw another piece "Hades, thanks for claiming me" I said bitterly. Then I threw my biggest piece of meat and said "Poseidon, thank you for always protecting me. Thank you for blessing me." Then I went to eat. After that Chiron asked to speak to me privately. He then started talking "Percy don't know about this yet and you can't tell him, ok?" I frowned but nodded. Then he started explain the Big Prophecy. Chiron started to recite it "A half blood of the eldest gods shall reach 16 against all odds-" my eyes widened and I said "num sono sem fim o mundo estará, e a alma do herói a lâmina maldita ceifará. Uma escolha seus dias vai encerrar. O Olimpo preservar o arrasar." He looked impressed "I know that prophecy, they tell it to us on our first day at the camp in Brazil." I explained. He looked intrigued but let me go.

Right now I am laying on my bed in the Poseidon cabin. Since there is none for Hades and I am linked with Poseidon I share the cabin with Percy. I was staring at the fountain close to the wall and the bathroom, away from the door. So much had happened today! Now I was {Y/N} di Angelo, daughter of Hades, blessed by Poseidon, Equine Princess. I smiled to myself.

But then I felt something materializing behind me. It was the same feeling I felt with the wall of darkness. I jolted up and looked the other way. By the door I saw a man, with a black tunic. He has pale skin and black hair like mine. I instantly knew who he was: Hades.