4 Percy Goes Missing

A/N- Very fast, just some acronyms you should remember together with the ones of last chapter.

{Y/BFF/N}= your best friend's name

{Y/BG/N}= your brother's girlfriend name (in my case I am an only child so I just invent names.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 14, 2009

{Y/N} P.O.V

I sat down and stared at grass floor, crying. I watched as a hologram of my older siblings ran around the house chasing 6 years old me. Today was the worst day in my life and right now I was in the only place I felt safe.

No so long ago I discovered Hades made this house for me. In the back of the wooden closet's wall there was a round fissure. At first I thoughtit came bad, but then I realized my ring fit perfectly in it. When I put it in the fissure a door opened and behind the closet was a small field of grass. On the middle there was everything I needed to practice, in one corner there was a beauty stand with something circular on it. After, I discovered my ring contained my old memories and I could see them as a hologram on the round thingy. On the other side there was a tree, I read books there and I hang out in here when I am angry, sad or had a rough day. So basically all the time.

Today was a horrible day. At school the popular girls started bothering me and {Y/BFF/N}. Really they never get it! I knew how to handle this things so I did what I usually do, which varies from ignoring to snapping back. Today I snapped back. Anyways, when I was coming back from school I was tired and angry. When I was at my doorstep everything went downhill.

Flashback

I huffed as I searched through my bag t find my keys. I was kind of angry but excited at the same time since tomorrow my brother would come visit with his girlfriend. I found my keys and as I was about to unlock the door Annabeth's face appeared in a rainbow. But what worried me was that she looked like she was crying.

"What happened?!" I asked getting worried. "It-it is Percy." She stammered. My heart skipped a beat and my things fell on the floor. "What?!" I asked expecting the worst. I was pretty sure he was not dead, because I think I would feel it. Or maybe not, I don't know how this power works. Anyways he could be seriously injured. "He-he disappeared." She said. I was kind of relieved it was only that since worst things could have happened. I knew I had to help her so I said "Hang on, I am coming." She shook her head "No. Stay. Your brother is coming tomorrow right?" I kind of smiled at that.

I nodded and the rainbow disappeared.

End of Flashback

I sniffed and went to the shower. Without realizing it I started humming my favorite song:

She just wants to be, beautiful she goes, unnoticed she knows...

I got off and got a towel. There still were tear streaks in my face and I did not even try to take them off since I was sure more were going to come. Thanks the gods I did not wear makeup!

As I changed into my PJ's I started humming another song, one I created, this time louder.

Six schools in six years, tried to...

No. I interrupted myself. I was creating it based on Percy's story and that just did not seem right. At least music was distracting me.