5 Please, Not Someone Like Him, Again

A/N- Hi. Ok so I was wondering. Do you guys prefer that I put names to the chapters or that I just number them? For me is fine both ways, even though only numbering them would be much easier and I think it looks better. But it is up to you! 

Even though if no body comments about it I will start just numbering them.

Also. In the last chapter one person commented on the name of one of the songs in the story. Music will be a play a great role in this story, (SPOILERS: I mean it, like a HUGE huge role) but not much now. Anyways, I am was kind of thinking that the first person who comments the name of the music correctly can get a sneak peak at the next chapter as soon as I am done creating it. And maybe if they write the name of the song and  the singer they may get a bigger bunch of the chapter. It would go on from this chapter forward if you guys said you wanted to do it.

This authors note is getting too long. I will shut up and continue typing.

{N/B/YH} = Name Boy You Hate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Y/N}'s P.O.V 

The time at camp passed on normally. It was pretty much and and Annabeth searching desperately for Percy, and us consoling Sally Jackson. All was normal; I mean, as normal as the live of a demigod can be; until December 19, 2009. That is. Today.

Annie had received a prophecy saying that a boy with only one shoe at the Grand Canyon was the answer. We had hopes that this boy was Percy so as she flew there with a son of Iris, I went to the arena to practice.

I was not in the best shape ever, since I had not been practicing very much. With school and Percy it was hard to keep up. Not only that but the technique they used here was very different from what I learned in Brasil. Back there I did not really get much attention (or any at all) and they did not mind about teaching me. I learned with the rest of the group whatever they were teaching. That is basically how I learned to wield a sword, a spear and a bow and arrow. Though the last was not really hard, since my parents had place me in archery classes. And it turned out that if I had to pick any other weapon, I would definitely go for a quiver of arrows and a bow. I learned mostly how to fight with a dagger from classes with my best friend from there, {Y/BF/N}, and from... from him.

 {Y/BF/N} is a daughter of Ares and even though her main weapon is not a dagger she knew enough to teach me. Still, it was enough to survive and for me to be reasonably good at it. But then I came here, and Chiron and my friends actually payed attention and saw which type of weapon I used and they wanted to give me classes to improve my skills. Like, actual private classes, focusing on basically stabbing people with a dagger, with people who used daggers and knew what they were doing. Chiron himself was planning to give me some classes!

The style of fighting here was very different from the things that I learned. I didn't say that the first time I had a class of course. The first few classes were with random campers who were free at that time, but still I was beyond myself. Then I began to have classes with Annabeth. And holy gods. I feel pity for whoever stands in her way.

Not even the most powerful child of Ares that I have seen fought like her. Annabeth was... I gave up on trying to describe her a long time ago. And I knew, since the first class, that she might be just the most talented swordswoman this camp have ever seen, and if what they told happened during the Battle of Manhattan is true, (which I knew in my heart it was) then I knew I was training with the best teacher ever. I knew it, because it was not possible for a human to stop an attack from Kronos with just a knife, at least it should not be possible, and still, Annabeth did it.