2 Capture the Flag

{Y/N}'s P.O.V

I shook hands with the girl and after I walked away with Will to a so called Big House. There he presented me to the legendary Chiron. He looked impressive by seeing me and having a new camper "in this times" as he said. That made me confused but I stayed quiet all the way in and out as he asked Will to show me the place.

We walked around as he showed me the place to eat, the strawberry fields, the lava wall and finally the cabins.

"There are one for each of the 12 Olympians. Each demigod sleep in the one assigned to their parents. Hera's just honorary and there is none for Hades. The minor-gods stay in the Hermes cabin." Will explained it as we stood in the front of the Ω shape the cabins formed. I looked around and asked "and where does the unclaimed lives?" he looked at me and answered "In the Hermes cabin. Don't worry, there are many people that don't get claimed their whole lives. But why, may I ask do you care so much?"

I started twisting my ring, getting a glimpse of the di Angelo carved on it. "Well, on the other place I stayed it was very different. We have Tantalus as our leader" Will interrupted "we had him for a year. Horrible." I nodded "He cares a lot about our godly-parentage and treats the unknown, as he calls the unclaimed, horribly. There is also 7 cabins, 3 for the girls and 3 for boys. They could sleep anywhere they wanted, if it was from their gender. While the seventh and oldest, was the most rusted. That one was for the unclaimed, I have been there my whole life with few as friends. Some that were claimed were good, but most are just like Tantalus. {N/B/Y/H} was my best friends, but he was the worst of all of them." I finished passing my hand over my burn.

He opened his mouth to say something when he was interrupted by a boy not far away shouting "Will! We need some help with the Ares cabin! Clarisse is chasing Austin and Kayla with her spear!" Will nodded and looked at me, confusion written all over my face. "Is better is I go." He said looking around "Annabeth! Can you show {Y/N} the lake?" I saw the girl from the Cassino running to us and looked at Will "That was my brother Lee. We are having quite a mini-war with the Ares kids. I suggest you stay away from Clarisse." He finished walking away.

Annabeth was now by me and we were heading for this lake. "So, you don't look surprised at all with nothing of this so I am going to assume you already know about this." We sat down at the edge of the cannoning lake. It was beautiful! The sun glittering on the water, the forest near by... "yup. I discovered 2 years and a half ago. I lived in Rio de Janeiro so yeah..." I answered. She nodded and started talking about where "Seaweed Brain" was. "Who is Seaweed Brain?" I asked. She looked at me and said "Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. He is in a mission and usually gets in trouble." She started explaining their missions and about Kronos coming back and suddenly it was hard to breathe. "Kronos is back?" I asked. She sadly nodded and explained how it happened.

I half heard her, looking the other way and taking deep breaths. I tried to hide my reaction of the boy being a child of Poseidon. I was controlling my temper and was not so freaked out but as I looked in the water I saw the water level was rising.

All body of water I was close to responded to my emotions. If I got sad it got slow and depressive. If I was excited it got all strong and in a high level. And if I got angry... well I tend to try not to get angry close to water.

I looked at Annabeth again and paid attention. I saw that talking about Luke/Kronos bothered her but I stayed quiet. Then I put my head in my hand because a bugging noise filled my head. It was like what you fell when you are too close to an explosion. It slowly faded away like an echo and I paid attention again not feeling the same.

For some reason I felt like someone had died. I started playing with my ring and looked up when the girl shouted "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" I looked around and saw water made into a bubble, flying right besides me. "Oh crap." I murmured,