Chapter 3 : Half Moon

Woozi's P.O.V :

I woke up with a heavy feeling. Not only because my sister was coming today but, because of the head on top of mine when I woke up. I pushed my head slowly away from his so I could get up with out waking him. As so as I got out of bed I aimed for my phone to check the time. It was 7:00. OH MY LORD IT'S SO LATE I HAVE TO PICK HER UP AT 9:00 BUT BEFORE THEN GET HER ROOM AND EVERYONE READY!!! OH NO SHE'S GOING TO THINK IM A BAD BROTHER IF EVERYTHING'S NOT READY!!! Okay just relax Jihoon you'll be fine, don't worry.

BULLCRAP!!! I went room to room hitting everyone with a pillow yelling, " Get up! "

They all moaned and mumbled. I gave them a minute to get up but they just fell right to sleep again.

" Alright, I guess none of you want to see my sister that's fine with me, " I yelled sarcastically.

It might have been really sarcastic but they all jumped out of their beds abruptly. They all got right to their normal morning routines but three times as fast. When they were all done they lectured me about what we were going to do once my sister was here.

" Are we going to eat??? " one yelled.

" No, we're going to go to the park," another one shouted.

One by one all their voices laid on top of each other like a stack of books ready to fall over at any minute.

" Let's go to karaoke, that would be fun," Seungkwan shouted.

" Maybe me and her can just stay home and Netflix and chill in my bedroom," Wonwoo said with a smirk.

" You know what how about me and Wonwoo take a trip to church and cleanse hIS DIRTY MIND!!!" Joshua said.

I yelled, " Alright Alright we will her pick once she gets here, but lets make her room first."

Everyone looked at me.

" WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!! HELP ME!!! "

I brought my sister a lot of things like bed sheets, pillows, stuffed animals. It would have took me a million hours to make her room, but all of us together only took 15 minutes. Now all I have to do is pick her up from the Train Station she told me to pick her up at. I decided to take DK with me.

As I walked out the door I said, " Make sure this place is spotless by the time I come back, okay?"

All of them nodded except Hoshi , " Yes ma'am!!! "

I gave him a playful dirty look and headed out to the front of our house. You see we didn't have a car so I had to call for a taxi. The taxi took five minutes. I thought we were late and I HAD HEART ATTACK ( again ). As soon as the taxi came we hopped in and DK told the taxi driver where we were going.

It felt like forever. Driving in the taxi with DK. Listening to Dean - Half moon play on the radio. It was ironic, I was always a half moon my self with out my sister. Dark and cold. But with my sister we will fully light the sky. Even if we are still cold we will always have each other for warmth. Together we are the The full Moon.

Before I knew it with me caught up in my thoughts we were already at the Train station. She was almost here...

DK P.O.V :

I paid the taxi driver and said thank you. Jihoon and I headed out of the taxi and walked to platform 4.

" Aren't you excited?" I smiled and looked at Woozi. He didn't seem okay, it looked like he was sick to his stomach.

" I'm fine " he smiled weakly. I don't really think he was " fine ". I knew he was nervous. Im mean meeting your sister for the first time in like forever has got to be the worst feeling.

As soon as I finished my thought a train had stopped on platform 4 and I was completely sure that was his sisters because, his face went white.

// Sorry, I didn't update. It's my fault for putting this story off, Im just lazy >.< Im also still looking for a name for Woozi's sister so comment or message pwease. It would help <3 //