Chapter 8 : Back in my day | Jeonghan

Can we talk about how good Jihoon looks in this gif, jEsUs

Na-yeon P.O.V

The light. The shimmer. The glimmer. I felt it in me. I walk endlessly down a black hard floor. My ears can hear the sound of my black high heeled boots as I walk. My eyes can see one big white light and once in a while a red one. My hands can feel something between the left one, I look down. Its a microphone. All of the sudden I hear someone yell "GO!" and not too soon after people started cheering. Cheering to what it seems like.... my name. Na-yeon Na-yeon Na-yeon. I steep back a little which soon turned in to a lot. Me completely off the stage behind the black curtain. I huff and puff of nervousness and embarrassment. I look outside the silk curtain ever so slowly while holding my microphone. I see Disappointed people. My brother. Seventeen. Carats. Omma? Appa?

I jolted up from my bed sweating beads hmm not even pearls of sweat. It was just a dream. One that I hope never happens again and was just me trying to get the best of my self two weeks before the big auditions. I'm scared but not that scared too give up. I don't want to disappoint my brother. If anything I need to be just as good as him aka impossible. I wipe the sweat off my face and look at the light blue clock next to my bed. 5:34. Hmm ill just sleep in till 8:30. I pick my phone up from next to the clock, I set my alarm for 8:30 all the while trying not to blind myself from the light protruding from my phone. I set my phone back down and pluck my head on my pillow. Thinking about good things and slowly sinking off in to oblivion.

8:30 comes as I suppose it should unfortunately. I get up forcefully to my draws set off to the side off the room. I slide on bra from the day before that Joshua had accidentally touched, a white shirt, and sweatpants. After doing so I head out to the hallway being quiet not to wake the members. Sliding past the performance team, vocal team, and rap team bedrooms I am successful. As so I thought in till I heard tussling from down stairs. Like a bag. A cereal bag? I put my foot on the first steep slowly making my way to the others. Half way down I peak down to the kitchen. I see Jeonghan pouring cereal in a bowl. He walks to the refrigerator and grabs the milk. He comes back joyfully ready to pour the milk when- THUMP! I fall down the stairs trying to look at him from the top. Great Woori your not a stalker at all. ( notes the sarcasm ) He heard me and ran over to make sure I was okay.

" Omo Na-yeon are you okay?" he saids with concern.

" Yeah," I grab my head rubbing it with my hand," I'm okay." He smiles at me making me feel not so embarrassed anymore. Jeonghan helps me up and offers me some cereal at first I say no feeling like I've caused so much trouble already but he buys me by saying it will make my head feel better. He hands me the bowl of cereal inside is my favorite, Captain Crunch. Sitting on the stool next to me he eats his cereal joyfully and once in a while letting the word "ahhhh~".

" So Na-yeon, since your up early do you want me to be the first person to teach you something for the auditions," he eats the last bite of his cereal.

" Ah yeah sure that would be great," I smile," What are you going to teach me?"

" I can teach you how to sleep," I laugh at his statement," no but really I would like to teach you how to be an Angel."

" An Angel?" I think to myself that it sounds kinda silly.

" Don't worry it will be totally worth it and it will help you a lot." I trusted him. At first I thought it would be silly but I knew it meant good. After all he is an Angel himself. He grabbed me by the hand and took me outside to where all the buildings laid. We walked down the path way admiring how the sky was now a bright pinkish color. The transaction from moon to sun was almost over. He stopped. I looked up to see a building labeled P. We walked a little bit closer and he opened the door for me. I nodded as a thank you, he nodded back. As soon as we enter the building I'm hit with white lights. Bright white lights, which I had now realized were shinning on different photos. I ran up to the first one, it was of Dino. He was wearing a black shirt but still managed to be... Angelic. I moved to the second it was of Jeonghan. Jeonghan was wearing a dark blue shirt. Looking yet the same word, angelic. I shifted to the next, it was my brother Jihoon. He was wearing red. Red always suited him no matter what his hair color was. It suited me also, I took it as a gift from god.