Chapter 6 : Dear Jisoo Christ...

Na-yeon P.O.V :

Escaping the awkward atmosphere Joshua carries my luggage and takes me to my room. When I enter my room I stand in disbelief, its huge and covered with gifts.

" It's nice right," Joshua smiled," Woozi made us do it this morning while he screamed at us."

I laughed while imagining my brother screaming at all members frantically. Josh puts my bags carefully on the floor near my bed.

" Thank you," I say.

" Oh you're welcome," he smiles again," would you like me to help you unpack?"

" Of course but only if you want to."

" Of course I do."

He helps me unpack my stuff like my computer and all my unnecessary chargers and headphones that were shoved in to my bag at the last minute. Once we got finish placing my things, I decided to take a brake but Josh insisted he keep going. So I let him have his way.

While on my phone scrolling thru my Instagram feed I hear a slam and a nervous chuckle. I look up to see Joshua's two hands pushed on top of the bag and his slightly blushed face.

" What's wrong?" I ask.

" Oh nothing I just..... opened the wrong pocket in the bag," he awkwardly smiled.

He had opened the side pocket filled with my bras and underwear. Noticing this I blush and slightly push my bag towards myself.

P.O.V Joshua :

OMO I HAVE SINNED!!! It was only an accident though... well maybe I was getting too curious about what was in her stuff. I need to be more careful maybe next time I won't be too lucky when Jihoon's spider senses tingle and he magically transports upstairs and hits me in the head.

I bow," I sorry for going thru your private things and making you embarrassed!"

" No no no it's fine really, it was just an accident!" she smiles pushing it.

I sure hope it was an accident.

" How about you take a break," she insist.

" Okay fine," I give in.

I sit next to her and look at her Instagram feed with her, laughing at a few memes here or there. We get more and more comfortable after sitting on the bed for 5 minutes, we are both laying back in bed close to each other so we could see the phone.

" OMO HDKDDGHKLGSH JOSHUA WHAT THE HELL!" Woozi screams.

" Oh hi Jihoon," Na-yeon smiles and waves.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?"Woozi screams.

" Well Woozi w-we jus- " I was cut off by Na-yeon.

" We were just on Instagram looking at videos," she smiles the truth.

She was tell the truth. Why did I make it seem like we were doing something else? Maybe just because I'm still guilty from opening her PERSONAL side pocket.

" ... well alright then...you scared me for a second...bUT YOU GUYS ARE A LITTLE TOO CLOSE!"Woozi scrunches his nose.

" Omo Jihoon stop being dramatic," she moves away from me and smiles at her brother.

I don't know why but I felt angry that she moved away from me. Almost even angry at Jihoon. Ahhh what's wrong with me?

" Na-yeon come down stairs we have something for you," Woozi tells her with a bright smile.

Of course she follows. They leave me alone in the room by my self. I almost feel heart broken. I am heart broken, but why?

// Ello mates!!! sorry this took me so long like I said I procrastinate....oops. Anyway glad to be back even if I didn't go any where. Go check out my new book Apple Cider! It's really good I promise. * sends hearts * \\