Chapter 4 : Garden Gnomes

Woozi's P.O.V :

I wanted to absolutely throw up. Why was I so nervous? I had never been nervous at live shows or fan meetings. Why am I nervous now?

" Aren't you excited? " DK smiled and looked at me.

" I'm fine," I said about ready to throw up when I saw the train pull in. As soon as the train stopped the huge doors over flowed with people. How was my sister suppose to find us? Great another thing for me to worry about, but not for long because I saw her. The tinniest out of all of them, and probably the only trying to push a small pink suit case with stickers on it. People basically ran over her as she pushed her way through the crowd. With one little stumble she made it out of the whirlwind of people. She shook her head as if she was dazed.

" Do you see your sister Jihoon? " DK questioned.

I was hesitant at first but, I point at her any way, " There... "

It was silent for a while, which made me confused so I looked up at DK. He was dazed and loOKING AT MY SISTER. I hit him on his shoulder ( which made some drool come out of his mouth ).

" WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY SISTER?! "

" I'm sorry Jihoon I can't help it if she's pretty."

" pr-PRETTY!?!?"

" Would you stop yelling, your scaring the birds away. "

I realize I was yelling and got embarrassed.

" Are you embarrassed? " he said knowingly I was.

" N-no "

" oh really hm?... quick question what's your sisters name? "

" Na-yeon, but I call her Woori "

" hEY WOORI OVER HERE "

Woori waved and was running towards us.

" Whydidyoudothatohmygodohmygodimgoingtogetyouwhenwegethome "

By the time I was almost finished my sentence Woori was 5 feet away from me.

DK P.O.V :

They stood 5 feet away from each other. Just looking at them side to side they do look identical, especially in height. After a few seconds they hugged each other super tightly. Na-yeon was crying a whole bunch but, Jihoon only shed one tear since he's " the tough guy " type.

After they hugged Na-yeon gave me a handshake, " Hi my name is Na-yeon. "

" My name is Dokyeom, " I smiled , " it's nice to meet you. "

Woozi started to carry her luggage. It was almost as big as him so I snatched it from his hands and carried it myself to spare him his only dignity. We walked off the train station platform in to the main halls down to the exit. Our car from before was waiting for us. Woozi and Woori got in the car as I put the luggage in the trunk, after that I slipped in after them. As we road off home Woori told jokes and told her life was going, we listened and laughed in till we made it home.

Woozi P.O.V :

What do you know? As soon as we enter our driver way there are eleven human being standing in the on the grass like garden gnomes. They all waved and smiled at Woori, well some of them others made kissy faces.

I screamed out the window, " You know sometimes you guys are annoying... oh and GET OFF MY GRASS!!!"

// Sorry this took long but I hope you enjoy! The credit to Woozi's sister's name goes to YARGMonSteR go follow them <3 //