Chapter 1

Konoha was reconstructed back after the destruction of the war. It took months to rebuild the hospitals and other buildings.
I was responsible for the working of the hospitals. Tsunade-sama wanted to do it but I opted in. I wanted to distract myself with work.
Ever since Sasuke left I felt empty again like I did when he left for Orochimaru except this time I know he will be back.
Kakashi-sensie updates me everyday about his whereabouts and his progress in mission just to make me feel better. He knew about me feeling down ever since he left.
"—know it will take time but due to increasing population of Konoha we have —Sakura! Oi Sakura!" Ino waved her hand in front of me.
"Oh, sorry! What were you saying about increasing population?"
Ino raised her eyebrow.
"I said we have to build more operation theatres in this hospital because it is busy all the time."
"Oh yeah, it sure is busy. We ought to expand it more."
"Sakura... what has gotten into you? I mean its been a year since Sasuke-kun left and you still mourn for him. You should probably move on."
"I can't, Ino."
"Why not?"
"You of all people should know how much I love him and I can't move on. I will wait even if it takes 5 years for him to come back."
"What if he finds someone during his mission and fells in love with her? What will you do?"
"Then I will be happy for him and I will dedicate my life to my work."
"You've already done!"
"Yeah, I know."
Ino sighed in defeat. Suddenly her eyes shimmered. She banged her hands on the table as if she had come up with an idea.
"How about this, I set you up with a guy and let's see what happens?!" Ino said.
"I don't know, Ino. You set me up last time and it was a total disaster." I said, shaking my head.
"This time I will chose someone wisely. I promise!" Ino said.
"Forget it, Ino." I said.
"Please, please, please, please!"
There is was the puppy eyed face that anyone could fall for.
"Fine, fine. Keep your eyes away from me they might come out."
Ino cheered and ran out my office, promising to find the best match.
I shook my head and returned back to my paperwork.
*******
Sasuke stood at the top of the building in his full black clothes as he eyed his target carefully.
The target was known to be having scrolls of illegal jutsus and he sold them to the people. No one knew how he acquired those scrolls.
Sasuke had done some investigation about it. An old lady from the hut outside the village told him that she had saw two men exchanging something behind the trees as she happened to pass by to get water from the river. The man she described looked exactly the same to whom he was targeting.
The man walked into a corner and disappeared in an alleyway. Sasuke teleported towards the alleyway. He looked here and there and then opened the back door and went inside.
Sasuke figured that this was the place where he sold the scrolls.
He barged the door and jumped inside with caution.
"I knew you were following me."
Sasuke didn't say anything and walked near the man as he peacefully sat on the cushion.
"Why are you selling the illegal scrolls?"
"Straight to the point I see." The man said, smirking.
Sasuke looked at him with emotionless eyes.
Sasuke teleported in front of him abruptly.
"I advise you to step back. As the scroll provider I have learned some jutsus too which can make you vanish into thin air." He threatened.
Sasuke remained unmoved.
"Where did you get these scrolls from?" He asked, calmly.
The man made a hand sign to summon the jutsu but before he could do that Sasuke took out his kunai quickly and slammed his hand on the table with it.
The man screamed in agony.
"Where do you get these scrolls from?" Sasuke asked again.
"From Taichi! Taichi Yami!" The man blurted out as he eyed his hand.
Sasuke switched to Sharingan.
"Who is he?"
"I don't know! He just said that these scrolls have more demands in the market so I decided to buy and sell them. There is no connection between me and him! I swear!"
"How you get these scrolls?"
"He comes in disguise. He never revealed his identity to me! I only know his name!"
Sasuke let the man go and teleported back to his temporary apartment.
It was an abandoned apartment rumoured to be haunted but Sasuke could care less about these things.
Kakashi had sent a message to him about someone selling off illegal scrolls. He didn't have anything else to do so he decided to take up this mission.
He took out a piece of paper and pen.
Taichi Yami is selling the illegal scrolls.
-U.S
He rolled it and attached it to the bird.
He took out the mattress and a blanket from the half broken closet and set his bed up for sleep.
******
It would be great if you find him and squeeze the information out of why he is doing this.
-K.
Sasuke got up from the chair and got ready to leave.
He packed all the essentials and walked out.
Since it was morning he decided to get some information about Taichi Yami.
He roamed around the village all day and then at night he walked into the forest; near the old lady's house.
He gained control on the scroll selling man, Yanagi, and watched him walk into the forest, subconsciously.
He stood there for a while. Just before 10 minutes to midnight, a man appeared dressed in an old man clothes with a bag.
Sasuke immediately teleported near him.
Taichi gave a surprised look and then retreated two or three steps back.
"Why you have the scrolls?" Sasuke asked.
"Th-that's none of your business. Get away from here before I cause you harm!" Taichi said.
Sasuke walked one step closer towards him.
He muttered something under his breath and two ferocious wolves came out of nowhere. Sasuke got alert. He switched to Mangekyo Sharingan. The wolves were not easy to kill as they were immortal.
"Amaterasu!"
Black flames ignited and the wolves howled in pain.
"An Uchiha? Your eye would be helpful in my experiments." Taichi grinned widely.
Sasuke teleported abruptly and raised his leg to kick him. Taichi reacted quickly. He grabbed Sasuke's leg and twisted it hard. Then raised his fist with chakra to punch. Sasuke blocked it and raised his leg slightly to kick his stomach and this time it worked and Taichi went flying backwards.
Taichi cleaned off the blood from his mouth and got up.
"Looks like I have to use complex jutsus then." He said, grinning.
He muttered words under his breath and performed hand signs. A big wooden statue;smaller than Hashirama Senju.
"How is this? Huh? Surprised?" Taichi said.
Sasuke sighed and summoned Susano'o and slashed the wooden statue into half.
Taichi used a number of different Jutsus but Sasuke was able to finish them all.
Finally out of chakra, he slumped down.
*****
Yup, yup, new story up!
Wow that rhymed! o.o xD
Anyway, I'll be updating on every Sunday.
Make sure to add this story in your library! :D
Also because this is my first time writing a shinobi-type fanfiction so I may make mistakes in naming the jutsus, correct me when I'm wrong will ya?
Thanks for reading!
Make sure to vote and share it with your friends! ^_^
Although I know its hard to find anime fans, especially SasuSaku fans T_T
Peace!