Chapter 8

Team 1
Leader: Shikamaru Nara
Members:
Dai Chiyo
Rena Ibisu
Kenji Haruno

"What a drag." Shikamaru muttered as they headed towards the village of sand.
"Senpai! Why do we have to find the scroll in this village?" Renna asked.
"There can be more than one person with the scroll, we have to make sure its not here." Shikamaru said. "We are approaching."
They stood at the gates of the village. The guards looked at Shikamaru for a minute then opened the gate.
Shikamaru nodded as a thanks.
They walked inside.
"Too much sand." Dai muttered.
"Shikamaru-san! Gaara-sama wants to see you at his office." A man said.
"We will go there first then." Shikamaru said.
They followed the man. Gaara stood up as soon as Shikamaru entered the room.
"Yo, Gaara-san." Shikamaru waved.
"Is this how you talk to a village's leader?" Temari appeared from behind.
"T-Temari." Shikamaru uttered.
"Hello, Shikamaru-san. I'm happy that you came here, however, Kakashi-san didn't tell me why were you coming here." Gaara said.
"We are in search of a certain person with a dangerous scroll, he maybe hiding in this village, so we have to come to search him." Shikamaru said.
"A girl had the scroll just outside the village, I doubt that there will be another one."
"Well, its worth a try."
"True. Since you all don't know the ways to the village, Temari will accompany you."
Temari turned red as soon as Gaara said that.
"B-but Gaara, I have other things to do." Temari said.
"Other things can wait, this is more important." Gaara said.
"Okay."
"You can leave now. If you find someone, report to me first." Gaara said.
"Hai!"
Gaara smirked as soon as they left the room.
Who knew Gaara was a matchmaker too.
**********
Team 2
Leader: Ino Yamanaka
Members:
Tadao Shoda
Marise Kentaro
Jomei Shoda

They were headed to the village of sound.
"Man that village is creepy." Tadao said, as they jumped on trees.
"You think of them as creeps because of that man named Pain?" Marise asked.
"I read that the people there were his followers." Jomei said.
"Well, its not like they will be the same. Their leader has been changed, so, I doubt it." Marise said.
"The village of sound has changed after that. They have progressed greatly." Ino said.
"Well, we will only find out the truth when we see them." Jomei said.
They reached the gates.
"State you business!" The guard said.
"We are here on the orders of our hokage." Ino said.
She showed the message to him.
He looked at the stamp and then ordered to open the gate.
"Woah!" Tadao said as they walked inside the village.
"It's beautiful." Marise said.
"I told you so." Ino said. "Let's begin our mission. Tadao, Marise, Jomei we will spread out into pairs. Marise will be with me. You both search towards the south we will search towards north. If you find someone with scroll, do not advance, report back here, we will attack him together, understood?"
"Hai!"
"Move out!"
They dispersed.
"Let's search the homes." Tadao suggested.
"Like they would let us search." Jomei said.
"Fine, fine. What's your plan?"
"We can search the back of shops, you know like the storage room or the shops which sell scrolls or something."
"How will we be able to know where the scroll shops are? We don't know this village." Jomei said.
"We have all day, let's go."
They walked in the market but there were no scroll shops.
They searched some of the storage houses when the shopkeeper was busy selling things.
"This is hard." Jomei muttered.
Ino and Marise followed a guy. He had a scroll in his back and his behaviour was odd. They weren't sure if he was the one, they had to look at the scroll closely.
"Senpai, do you know anything, that would tell us from afar that he is the one." Marise murmured as they hid.
"The scroll has a writing outside which would tell if it is the one." Ino said.
"Well, do you see the writing?" Marise asked.
"I'm trying to look at it."
"Look! He is entering a warehouse." Marise said.
The man disappeared into the warehouse.
They looked through the windows but he disappeared somewhere.
"Where did he go?" Marise said.
"I don't know." Ino said. "Let's go to the warehouse."
They walked inside as quietly as they could.
It was a warehouse full of furniture.
They looked around but it was quiet.
"Where did he go?" Marise whispered.
"There is a basement of this warehouse. I think he went there." Ino said.
"Then let's go there."
They searched for stairs that would lead them to the basement.
"I don't see any stairs in this whole warehouse. How did he went in there?" Marise said.
"I think he is the one with the scroll. Let's go the centre to meet your comrades then we will come here." Ino said.
Marise nodded her head.