Chapter 14

Naruto dodged another kick from Taichi. Two preachers went flying and crashed on the wall. Hinata focused on the spots to perform Eight Trigrams sixty-four palms.
Naruto punched him with Rasengan, he fell down but got up immediately.
Taichi performed the hand signs to summon snakes. Naruto stepped backwards, he summoned kurama's fire and burned them to crisp.
"No. My snakes! You will pay for this!"
Taichi performed another hand sign, his body began to cover up with seals.
"Oh, this is just like Sasuke's seal." Naruto cursed to himself. "It will be hard to handle him."
Taichi changed into a beast-like human with tail and long hair. His arms and legs were covered with seals with snakes creeping out from his dress. Naruto cringed a little. He growled and ran with a speed of light towards him. Before Naruto could react, he kicked him hard which sent him flying backwards.
Hinata got rid of every preacher and looked over at Naruto to see him thrown to the wall. She couldn't come in between them, it would only distract him, so she watched as Naruto got up and dust off his clothes. He cleaned his mouth and performed a hand sign, Kurama's chakra covered his body. He made a rasen-shuriken and threw at him, which hit him hard enough to lose all his chakra and seals. Taichi slumped on the ground.
"Easy." Naruto said, wiping sweat off his forehead.
He walked near Sakura.
"Sh-She is so weak, her chakra is almost dying and instead another unfamiliar chakra is filling in." Hinata said as she examined Sakura's face.
Her eyes had turned grey and looked lifeless. She couldn't hear when Naruto shook her and screamed her name, she only saw herself trapped in a dimension, pitch black. Wherever she ran, there was no end to it. She only heard voices of people criticising her. Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, Tsunade, her Mother, her Father, everyone.
"Stop! This isn't true! You all are lying!" She screamed.
"Sakura-chan!" Naruto shook her but still nothing.
"Y-you killed Taichi then how come the seal is still spreading!" Hinata said.
"This is bad. We have to get Sasuke."
"W-we have to take her out of here first."
"You're right." Naruto said as he picked her up. "Let's go."
**********
Sasuke and Dan circled around. Earlier when he summoned the statues, Sasuke easily destroyed them, one by one. Dan knew that defeating the Uchiha would be difficult for him. He had to summon Kagūya before it was too late. He tried sensing the Sacrifice's chakra but it wasn't there not even Taichi's. He ran towards the door but Sasuke blocked him.
Dan punched him but he dodged it. He performed hand signs for mud walls, Sasuke jumped on them and used his raikiri to destroy them. He performed hand signs for fire. Dan blocked it with mud wall. Sasuke destroyed the wall and kicked him. He summoned snakes immediately around him.
"Tell me your link with Kagūya." Sasuke said.
"Ma-make them go away!" Dan said.
"Answer the question first."
Dan gulped.
"My mother knew Kagūya way back when she saved her life. When she had her children, one of them became my friend. She was preached by our villagers—
"What was the name of your village?"
"Kusam. When both her children sealed the Jinchūriki. Her servant the white Zetsu took me to the hidden caves where he told me about Kagūya and that I was chosen by her to rule the people in the world which she created but first I had to resurrect her so that she could lend me some of her powers. We made a deal and from then on Zetsu taught me how to resurrect her."
"Before me Madara resurrected her. But she was sealed away again. Now it is my duty to resurrect her, giving me the power to rule you all!"
"N-naruto-kun, I think something is wrong with her. The seals are lightening up!"
"I know, what should we do?!"
"Can't you remove the seals?"
"No. Only Sasuke knows about it. We have to get him. Stay with her while I get him!" Naruto said, he placed her on the ground.
Hinata used her chakra to slow down the seals but she couldn't.
"Sakura-san! Sakura-san!"
She heard her voice from somewhere.
"Hinata!" She screamed.
Hinata called out her name again but didn't receive any reply.
Naruto ran back into the hole and into the tunnel. He reached the hall to see it blocked by a mud wall.
"Sasuke!" He screamed as he destroyed it.
Sasuke looked back at Naruto.
"Sakura-chan is in trouble!" He breathed out.
Dan chuckled.
"Looks like the ritual has already started." Dan said, grinning.
Sasuke looked back at Dan and glared at him. The snakes started to cover his body. Dan screamed and laughed at the same time. The snakes devoured him in no time.
"Let's go!" Naruto yelled.
They ran back to the top as fast as they could.
The walls from somewhere began to come closer. She gathered her chakra but had none. She looked hysterically here and there. It was as if someone was sucking her life.
Sasuke straightened her and looked into her. He had to stop the seals first before they completely covered her.
"I killed Taichi but the seals didn't stop!" Naruto said.
He performed the hand signs to stop them from spreading. The next thing was to bring her back from the dimension. Sasuke looked into her eyes and entered the dimension.
"Sakura?" He looked here and there but it was all dark.
She heard a faint voice, her breath hitched.
"Naruto! Sasuke-kun! Is that you?" She yelled.
Sasuke ran towards the voice.
"Keep yelling!" He yelled.
"Sasuke-kun!" She screamed.
He couldn't find her. He opened his Sharingan and shifted the dimension into his own through Genjutsu. Sakura saw the dimension turning into red. She realised it was Sasuke's dimension. She saw Sasuke standing and then finally opened her eyes which were filled with tears.
"Sakura-chan!" Naruto shook her.
"Ow! Ow! You're hurting me. Stop shaking me!" Sakura said as she took deep breaths and wiped her tears.
"We need to get you to the hospital. The seals are still there." Sasuke said.
*******
Sorry I haven't update since two weeks. The university just started and I have too much work to do. Anyway, I will try to update as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading and voting!
Peace!