Chapter 11

Team 6
Leader: Tenten
Members:
Manzo Tami
Yuriko Hoshi
Akio

Tenten was the first one to regain consciousness. She looked around hysterically. She was in a bed with bandages on her arms.
"Oh, you're up."
It was a young woman.
Tenten tensed up.
"It's okay, I won't hurt you." The lady said.
"Where are my other teammates?" She asked.
"Oh, they are in the other room."
Tenten got up but her legs wobbled a little.
"Careful, my dear. You're still weak."
"I'm fine." She said, tersely.
The woman smiled at her.
"W-what is your name?"
"My name is Yumi."
"Thanks for helping us, Yumi-san."
"No problem."
"Ah, Yumi, I brought some Ramen." A man walked in carrying a bag.
"This is my husband, Touya." Yumi said.
"Nice to meet you." Toiya said.
"Um... Nice to meet you too, I'm Tenten from the Village of Leaf."
"I figured you were from leaf from your headband."
"Oh."
"Senpai!" Akio came in.
"Akio."
"We lost them, Senpai."
"Guess we can't catch them anymore. I will write a letter to the Hokage." Tenten said.
Akio lowered his eyes.
"Don't be sad, Akio. I know it was your first ever A-class mission, but we learn from failures no?"
"Yeah, I guess so."
Tenten smiled at him. Then she turned to Yumi.
"We should be leaving now. We have to report back to our Hokage. But first we have to check that basement again. Thank you, again, for taking care of us." Tenten said.
"I hope you have a safe journey." Yumi said.
Tenten smiled at them.
*******
Kakashi got the message from Tenten which had all the detail about what they found.
"A basement full of scrolls..."
"But isn't it weird, how were they able to move so many scrolls so quickly from place to another." Shizune said.
"That's what I'm wondering."
Just then Sasuke walked in.
"Ah, Sasuke. Good thing you came by. Here read this."
Kakashi handed him the letter. He read the contents and then returned it back to him.
"Guess only few were able to get the scrolls." Sasuke said.
"Others reported back, injured." Kakashi said.
"Then we just have to wait for their next move." Sasuke said.
"Hokage-sama!!" A bloodied ninja came in.
"What is it?"
"S-Sakura-san was kidnapped."
"How did this happen?!"
Sasuke's eyes widened. He disappeared at once.
Naruto got notified about Sakura's absence when he was having lunch with Hinata. They went to the Hokage building together.
"Where is Sakura-chan?!"
He slammed the desk.
"N-Naruto-kun...Calm down."
"How can I calm down? She is taken away again!"
"Naruto, calm down a bit. Sasuke has gone after if he traces them I will send you both after her." Kakashi said.
"But we can't just wait!"
"You have to wait."
Naruto slumped down on the chair.
An Hour later
An eagle tapped on the window.
"That must be Sasuke!" Naruto jumped up.
Kakashi took out the paper and read it.
"They are headed towards the south of Sound village. He is following them." Kakashi said.
"We are leaving too."
"Don't be reckless. It can cause danger to Sakura's life."
"I will be careful."
********
Sasuke followed her weak chakra as fast as he could.
Suddenly, her chakra vanished. Sasuke stopped in his tracks and tried again to trace her.
He found two strong chakras, he decided to follow them since that was only choice he was left with.
"Where you going, pretty boy?" Mui jumped in front of him.
He got alert and hit her, she dodged it.
"Must be her lover, since you're so desperate to pass. But I won't let you." She said.
Sasuke was annoyed with her attitude.
He switched to Rinnegan.
"Ohhh, Rinnegan. My favourite eye. Tell you what, I'm going to kill you and take that eye out for me." She grinned.
Sasuke smirked at the woman's confidence and kicked her. She barely dodged it.
"Woah! That's fast!"
He traced her combat attacks, also keeping the other chakra on trace. He didn't want to lose the other one after defeating this one.
She was a Thunder style. He could defeat her easily, but her combat was good. Her combat was a little different from Sakura.
He grabbed her leg and bashed her on the ground. She got up and used Raikiri.
Annoyed by her small jutsus and combats, he summoned the Susano'o. He slashed her,  in a minute she was down.
"Not so fast, pretty boy."
She performed a hand sign and a wooden looking statue appeared. It howled loud enough to clear the forest. Sasuke blocked the air pressure.
He ran towards the statue and sliced it into two.
"Oh no! My wooden piece!!" Mui screamed.
She was already low with chakra since she used most of it for the statue.
Sasuke sliced her head at once and continued forward while she lay dead on the ground.
******
Naruto passed by a dead body.
"That must be Sasuke, hurry." He said.
******
Taichi was at his end. He has been running for so long while carrying this woman and it was easy. He knew her friends would be able to find her. He sighed in relief as neared the hideout. He immediately went in and straight to Dan.
"Dan-sama! I brought the sacrifice!" He said as he dropped Sakura and breath heavily.
"Bind her with chains and torture until she wills to give in."
"But we need to do that sacrifice quickly!"
"We cannot sacrifice her until she submissions herself to Kagyūa!"
Taichi nodded at him and picked her up.
He went to a room and chained her.
She was still unconscious and Taichi was glad she was or else she would be difficult to handle.
He firmly shut the door and locked it.
Finally, the sacrifice was captured.
*******
Thanks for reading!
Also,
EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!
Peace!