chapter 18 - pity party

kayla's pov

(a few weeks later)

it had been weeks since me and harry went on a break and we haven't really spoken since, when we see each other we smile and say hi but neither of us have made that first move, I don't know if its because he's moved on or that it makes him feel uncomfortable. I still have strong feelings towards him and I feel I still love him, but I don't want to be the one who makes it awkward if he moved on.

----

its march 19th, my birthday! I wasn't really planning on much but Jj insisted we have to go out to a club with loads of friends. to be honest i wasn't really feeling it, ive never been one for clubs because i don't like really crowded spaces and to add most of the people are drunk and clumsy which means being pushed around inside like a pin ball.

i agreed to his idea in the end knowing everyone would go out any way. I was sat on my bed cuddled up to my blanket before I decided to get ready. I slipped on a skin tight dress with some black heals. once my clothes were on i lightly curled my hair on the ends and applied more heavier makeup. i grabbed my phone and chucked it into my purse and grabbed my car keys. i decided to drive knowing that, this way no one could make me drink because it gave me an reason as to why I couldn't drink.

once I got to the club I exhaled a breath I didn't notice I was holding. I parked my car up and walked to the entrance of the club. there were a few fans out front that asked me for a photo and wished me happy birthday, i thanked them and took photos with them for a few minutes while chatting to them until i decided to go in.

I walked threw the front entrance and walked round the club until i saw Jj and some of the others. "hey" i smiled

"hey happy birthday, here follow me everyone else is in the VIP section" he spoke. I followed him along bumping into peoples shoulders trying to get past. once i entered the small gates that led to an open balcony in the club i saw everyone. most people came up to me and gave me small hugs wishing me happy birthday and offering to by me drinks. i went and sat down with the girls. i invited Rachel to the club as well and despite the fact she was surrounded with a lot of the people she fangirled over she was acting calm.

we sat down and gossiped about you tube and life for most of the time until Sarah dragged us all up on the dance floor, we joked around making fun of are self's doing silly dances in front of everyone. we were all laughing and we couldn't care what people had to think. I went back over to our booth for a minuet to catch my breath and just sit for a while, i sipped at my coke and watched all the boys dancing and flirting with girls way out of there league.

I felt the chair sink down next to me and i looked up to see harry. "hey" i shyly spoke

"hey, hows your night so far?" i spoke slurring his words

"good, hows yours?" i laughed at him

"amazing" he said drifting of into thought; i just laughed at him knowing he had drunk a lot.

"here look, i bet all of these idiots forgot to get you something tonight for your birthday" he spoke out loud. i was glad no one got me anything because i feel awkward receiving presents because i don't know how i'm gonna react and i don't know if i'm gonna be awkward about it.

"yeah no one did ,but i don't care, you know I don't like getting presents"

"i know but i wanted to get you something" he pulled out a small box from his pocket and handed it to me. he nudged me to open it so i slowly lifted the box lid up until i saw a sparkly silver necklace. "this is so pretty, you know you didn't have to buy me anything right, i mean literally we are not even dating now you are not tied down to rules of relationships any more" i laughed. when i said that he had a hurt look on his face but i didn't take notice thinking i just saw his face at the wrong moment, he went silent for a moment. "i know but i wanted to get you something" he said quite abrupt, he gave me a soft smile and then walked away fast. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and then just looked down at the necklace. I put it around my neck and went to join the girls again.

Harry's pov

"this is so pretty you know you didn't have to buy me anything right, I mean literally we are not even dating now you are not tied down to rules of relationships any more" she laughed; immediately my heart dropped and i felt horrible inside. that is it, she has officially moved on from me, she doesn't love me any more and doesn't feel the same way that I feel for her.

"i know but i wanted to get you something" i spoke up and gave her a small smile before i walked away. i walked straight over to the bar and got another drink to try to forget out what had happened. A few girls came up to me and dragged me to the dance floor so i just went with the flow and followed

(a few minutes later)

kayla's pov

i was still dancing with the girls until i needed the toilet, i went to excuse my self but Rachel came with me as well because she said she need to re apply some makeup. We were giggling at each other while walking towards the toilets until she just stopped.

"what?" i questioned. she nodded her head towards the toilet door. i turned my head and felt a pang of jealously flood threw my veins. harry was kissing another girl, up against the wall. Rachel grabbed my arm and said my name in a comforting tone, but i just shrugged her off and walked back to the booth. i felt tears instantly falling down my cheeks but i wiped them away hoping no one would notice. i grabbed my purse and car keys rushing out the building hoping no one would notice. once i got in my car and started to pull away i saw Rachel out front of the club shouting my name, but before she had a chance to come over i drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note,

hey guys sorry for literally not updating in ages i have been given so much work from my teachers that i have wanted to complete before updating, so i wrote a little longer chapter this time to make up a little for it lol.

also if you dont know Sarah is callux's girlfriend.

i was listening to pity party while writing this so yeah hint where i got the title from lol i recommend you listen to it though good song i didn't relise there was a newer version out by Melanie Martinez but its actually really good lol originally i was gonna call it 'its my party and ill cry if i want to' but i dunno let me know in the comments lol and I also know the song isn't really in relation to this chapter but I like it so Yh lol

any way if you liked this chapter make sure to vote on it and comment letting me know your feedback or if you would like something to happen!

song: Melanie Martinez - Pity Party

p.s. i know you're reading this Kayla

p.p.s. i know i was with you on the 19th but happy birthday again lol (this is your late birthday chapter)