chapter 25 - cloudy memories

Harry's pov

Kayla was released from the hospital a few days later, initially, i was selfish of seeing her being scared of facing the reality that she couldn't remember me. Her mum texted me every day letting me know small updates. she got back some memories of videos and moving in but she still didn't remember me, her mum said it because i hadn't seen her so today i rolled out of my heaps of blankets and showered just to see her.

Kayla was at her mum's house until her mum thought she is ready to come back so I drove down just to see her, her mum said i could stay around for as long as I want as long as Kayla would be okay. I pulled up into her driveway and parked my car getting out and walking down the pathway to the front door knocking nervously.

"Harry love" Her mum pulled me into a hug, I smiled and returned the hug but still felt anxious. "shes in the other room" she pointed "I've got to pop out for a bit so keep an eye on her and if something goes wrong you have my number"

"Oh, okay"I stuttered slightly being afraid of being on my own with the girl I love who forgot me. I walked into the room that she was sat down in a bundle of blankets watching movies. Her head turned and her hazel eyes met mine. she smiled slightly.

"hey" I put my hand up awkwardly giving a small wave. she laughed lightly

"Harry, right?" her words spoke unsure which tore my heart slightly more but i stayed positive and smiled with a small nod.

"how are you feeling?" I sat down on the seat a good distance away from her

"aside from not remembering things that have happened, great" she joked

"whats happening with your memories?" I question

"to be honest I have no idea, I'm getting small snippets back but i don't understand them. like this morning i remembered filming with a few guys and i don't remember any of them but you were there, i think"

"you filmed a football video with me and my friends who are also your good friends now," I spoke. some part of me lit up when she said she saw me and recognized me

"here give me the control to the tv" i had an idea

"why?" she questioned passing the control

"your remembering snippets and over the time of us knowing each other we have filmed many videos and you have filmed loads with the guys you saw so to remember hopefully we are going to watch every vlog you were in and every video you made with us,"I spoke hopefully

I put on all our vlogs and some of the others videos she was featured in and she smiled and laughed in return to all of them. After watching loads of videos i put on the football video she mentioned. It got to the part where JJ shouted "KAYRY IS OFFICIAL" and she looked at me and looked as though she was thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note.

i know i dont update as much on this book anymore its because i started other projects that im more proud of but i realise there is a lot of people that really like this book and it honestly means so much after how long it has been up.

after this book has finished i wasn't going write a sequel but if you would like one let me know

ive had a few ideas for other books so im gonna think about them first but it would mean alot to hear your guys input after all you would be the ones to read haha

as always thanks for reading

sorry for the wait

make sure to vote and comment xx

jessie

p.s. i know you're reading this kayla