chapter 26 - memories

kayla's Pov

"KAYRY IS OFFICIAL" i listened to the youtube video and looked straight at Harry

"i remember this" I spoke smiling

"You do?" he spoke with hope

"i remember that day and coming to London and meeting you" I looked down and my smile turned slightly "but, i still don't remember us," I said apologetically looking down afraid of his reaction. I felt a warmth on my hand and looked up to see is soft pale hands held mine and him looking into my eyes.

"its okay, its just good you are beginning to remember things, maybe the videos are helping! maybe if you watch more of our couple ones they might help?" Harry exclaimed but spoke in a question. I nodded at him to play the videos but in my mind endless doubt and panic ran about, I had already tried watching our videos and nothing came back it just looked like a video of him and me but i didn't remember any of it.

He showed me three videos two of which i had already watched, the boyfriend tag and the girlfriend tag. Nothing. No part of my mind remembered it. after the last video played he looked to me with hope in his eyes.

"im sorry" two words that told him everything. He looked away for a second and turned back around with slightly glossy eyes.

"it's not your fault, don't apologise"

I didn't know what to do, what to think and how to act around him. part of me remembered us meeting and the other part couldn't remember a thing about us. The only thing i know is that we are friends But, that's it. every inch of me wanted to remember so badly of the time that had been swept away from my memory but nothing worked. I felt a small tear fall from my eye.

"Hey, don't cry, you'll get your memories back Kayla, please don't stress" Harry spoke concerned

"i know, its just stressful, part of my life has been taken away and i don't know if I'll ever get it back. " I wiped the tear that fell down my cheek

Harry looked at me for a minute then stood up. "i have an idea" He said holding out his hand for me to pull myself up.

"which is?"

"well, instead of being upset of watching old videos, you and I are going to one of my favourite places, so text your mum you are going with me to London and that you'll be okay, now go get ready" he smiled

"okay" i giggled at him walking to my room and texting my mum on the way.

---------------------------------------------(skip to London)

Harry pulled me along London as i looked at all the scenery around us. he stopped us in a park for a while and looked at me unsure, he looked down and his smile faded a bit but then continued to walk along with me, him directing me where to go. Eventually, we were stood in front of a cute pastel ice cream store and i smiled up at him.

"this is your favourite place?" i questioned

"yes, even more my favourite place recently" he smiled

"why?"

"you'll see"

he pulled my hand along and opened the door for me, i smiled at him and he found a small booth for the both of us and told me to wait there for a minute. He walked off and i looked around the small pastel shop and furrowed my eyebrows slightly. Harry came back with two ice cream cones. One full of vanilla and chocolate ice cream and one full of mint ice cream which he handed to me, i smiled at my favourite flavour ice cream.

"im guessing i must have told you my favourite flavour before" i laughed

"something like that" he laughed to