chapter 19 - ignoring emotions

(please read authors note at the end x)

Kayla's pov
as I was driving home I heard my phone keep buzzing from my bag which i could only assume was Rachel texting and ringing me. I ignored all the buzzing and kept my eyes on the road. Once I parked up I ran up the stairs of the building and unlocked my door. My phone was still buzzing so I turned it off and put it on the side. slowly i walked over to my couch my mind crowded with thoughts.

your not together anymore

am I jealous?

you need to move on

I thought to myself, I quickly shook them off and wiped away my tears. I cant keep crying over him, were not even together anymore he is free to do anything, I need to get over him. I walked over to my room and slayed on my bed my mind thinking to its self while I was falling asleep.

(the next day)

I woke up and went to grab my phone, once I noticed it wasn't there memories from last night flashed threw my mind. I got up out of my bed and went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. once I finished up I walked out to the kitchen and grabbed my phone turning it on. instantly it filled up with notifications from texts and missed calls.

5 missed calls from Rachel

from Rachel to Kayla
Kayla please be carful, it's not safe to drive while your upset.

From jj to kayla
Hey kayla where did you go we all saw you run out.

From Sarah to kayla
Are you okay? What happened? Please tell me your okay

From Sarah to kayla
Rachel told me about Harry, please don't get upset , we're all here for you.

I read so many texts from everyone at the party with them all being concerned about me. I quickly messaged them all saying I was okay and that I will tell them what happened another time. Part of me felt like crying but at the same time I was trying to not be the damsel in distress so I blocked it all out. I decided the only way to forget about it was to hold all my emotions in even though it would hurt me it would help me move on right?

I eventually got loads of texts back from everyone saying they were glad I was okay. My phone buzzed I few times after I replied with people trying to start conversation but I ignored most of them.

From jj to kayla
Hey I know yesterday wasn't great but loads of people are coming round ours Tonight for fun,  do you want to come?  Sarah and Rachel will be there.

I wasn't sure of what to do, 'if loads of people are coming did that mean Harry was going to be there? What would I do if I saw him? 'Maybe it would be good if I saw him it could help me get over everything' I thought to myself. What could be the worst that can happen honestly I need to get over him anyway so seeing him will help, hopefully no one will make it awkward.

To jj from kayla
Sure I'll be there
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note,
Hey guys,   I just want to say that this story is continuing, I'm just having to find time to write because most of the time I'm either working/studying for school or I'm relaxing and talking to friends. I love writing this book because it allows me to be creative in my own way, so I am really sorry for not updating regularly but just know that this book is continuing and I would tell you otherwise :) xx

I was listening to my love❤️😍😍 shawn mendes while writing this so I linked one of his songs lol, I'm thinking about possibly doing a playlist chapters let me know what you think.
If you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote and comment and all that lol

song: shawn mendes - patience

P.s. I know you're reading this kayla