SHOT THREE

Here Abhi was wandering restlessly. He came to know that Arjun is bestie of Bulbul. So he can't do anything.

              Arjun went to Bulbul

Ar: Hi Bulbul. enjoying ah?

B: Definitely it's my wedding right

Ar: ok just say me whether that blue beauty is single or committed.

     Bulbul thought that he was mentioning Purvi who was in blue anarkali

B: she is single. nice girl

Ar:smiling widely... I know

B: Why are you asking?

Ar:simply

                Arjun was ogling at Pragya.

Ar: Oh god she is taking my life out. Her cute antics are killing me. Wait darling. I will change you from Ms.Pragya to Mrs.Pragya Arjun

        Purbul were enjoying the performances. Abhi was somewhat relieved as Arjun was away from his sight especially from Pragya.

          Suddenly light goes off. Head light falls on the person who was standing on the stage. He turned. Abhi got irked as it was Arjun.

A: What the hell is going on?

Ar: I dedicate this song to my sweet heart...P... (he thought: don't want to say her name now. We'll propose her once when the function is over) He managed by saying Pls put your hands together.

       He started to sing...

        Muzhumadhi avalathu mugamagum
        Malligai avaladhu manamagum
        Minnalgal avaladhu vizhiyagum
        Maargazhi maadathu panithuli avaladhu kuralaagum
        Magarandha kaatin maankutti avaladhu  nadayagum
         Avalai oru naal naan paarthen
          Idhayam kodu ena varam kaetaen
           Athai koduthaal udanae eduthu sendru vitaal......
          Oh......Muzhumadhi

My favourite song. Thought to share with you. View the video.

         He completed the song. Everybody enjoyed his singing except Abhi.

A: He didn't sing that much well.

          Arjun came down and knelt down before Pragya and forwarded his hand

Ar: Will you dance with me?

         Pragya was shocked by his sudden action.  She didn't know how to react.

A: what the hell? How dare he ask my wife to dance with him?
he bursted.

         Purbul stopped him from shouting.

B: jiju calm down

A: what calm down? If Purab dance with some other girl you won't react ah?

Pu: He will stay in his limits Abhi. leave it.

He was keep on blabbering. 

      As every one was seeing them Pragya forwarded her hand as she didn't want to create any seen.

       Bolna song ( chutey aana chutey musey rang tera dolna...Bolna mahe Bolna) plays.

        He was dancing romantically. But Pragya was not in a mood to dance with him.

         Here Abhi was fuming in anger....

A: Thinks. Arjun, surely you gonna suffer for this. The punishment which I gonna give will surely remind your ancestors...

             Screen freezes.So what's gonna be the punishment? The upcoming shots will reveal it.

             So guys this is my third shot. Thank you for whoever commented and voted on previous shots. I have replied to all of your comments. As usual, if you like this shot, vote and comment on it. See you soon guys......