SHOT FORTY ONE

After the lovely
moments...they both were cuddling.......with a smile in their face....They both were covered by the duvet.....Pragya was in deep slumber listening to her favourite beats.....her love's heart beat....

             But Mr.Sunny wanted them to wake up and see the blissful morning.....Abhi slowly opened his eyes due to sunrays....his face crept to a smile....seeing pragya trying to hide her face in his chest to avoid sunrays.....

            He embraced her in his arms.....her frown disappeared and she slept in peace....

              After an hour.....she woke up.....her last night memories were circling in her mind making her blush.....she saw Abhi looking at her with naughty smile....

A: good morning biwi....

           he grinned widely.....making her smile happily....

P: good morning pati....

             He pulled her close to him and kissed her.....first she protested.....but she too started responding.....soon she broke the kiss

P: buddhu suniye....we didn't even brush.....we didn't brush night also...

A: hey.....have you done a PhD in irritating a person?

P: whattt???

A: just enjoy the moment okay....always boring me with your lectures....

P: I'm boring ah????....

A: hey....I...didn't.....
He was struggling to come with a right word to match his mistake
....

         Here....her face was red in anger.....liquid coated eyes....

P: then go and marry your favourite favourite girlfriend tanu....

A: tanu.....

        He asked horrified....he still can't forget the slap she gave to her.....but also she was not ready to give up Abhi.....she was always clinging to him...she went abroad suddenly as her mom passed away....so their way became clear.....they married....and now there wasn't any sign of her.....

P: haan tanu....

A: why are you reminding her now?....she's not even in touch....

he tried to justified.....

P:  yaa naa.....what happened to her?....she was a dream girl in our college na....

          she said with a fake concern.....her eye corner was curiously watching Abhi...

A: yaa....she was our college dream girl.....she'll look damn hot in her sleevless top and short skirt.....that too baby shades suit her....

              he was saying dreamily...he saw Pragya was looking at her in anger.....With one hand holding her duvet....other hand her hip.....

              He bursted into
laughter...seeing her angry face...she started beating him with one hand....

A: you....look....cute....with....that....angrybird nose.....he said in between his laugh....

A: you'll look.....amazingly gorgeous.....if you slip of the duvet.....

             she gasped.....

P: youuu....pervert! !!!

             he laughed loud and pulled her to his lap....

A: my cutie pie....my coochie coo...my baby....my honey.....myyyy biiiwwii.....