SHOT FORTY FIVE

Abhi pov...

             Just landed and we three entered the mansion.......That devil was constantly nagging and my biwi....not less than a thick headed boss.....she just reminded my higher secondary Physics teacher....can't even understand what she's trying to convey.... such an attitude......without a frown yet terror in her face....just like her now my biwi.....I came back to reality when devil started her nagging....

K:  Abbbhhhhiii......where is your....tch..tch...our room?.....come lets go and we've lots to talk.....

P: hey....Ms. Kanchi or Kanjhi or what so ever.....I'm his wife....only me....so you've no right on him....get it registered in your useless brain....

                  my heart was jumping in joy.....that means still she trust me...

P: and one more thing.....if you really want my husband.....then do whatever tricks you can to impress his family.....they'll be back tomorrow...

              She's literally selling me...

K: oh that's so sweet of you....I'll surely make him mine.....its so simple.....

P: all the best.....room beside ours is yours....

K: making it even more simple....goid...youu....thick headed Pragya....

               she never paid attention to her words....and she headed towards our room.....now a days I became mere spectator...Other side the devil entered her room...

                I went to our room....only to see her lavish back view...her milky bare back was inviting me.....The remaining hormones which left in a cliff hanger in our honeymoon was urging me to hug her....

               With baby steps.....I reached her and hugged her from back and nuzzled her
neck...She swiftly pushed me.....it was an unexpected move....

A: what happened baby?

P: don't touch me...

         with her tears polished eyes...

A: huh?

         I gave a confused look....

P: don't ever try to touch me....or talk with me....

            I really lost my patience

A: don't forget that I'm your husband....

P: be ready to sign yhe divorce papers and marry Kanchi

                She'll surely get me all sort of diseases....I lost my temper and raised my hsnd and yelled  "Pragyaaa"

                How can she talk about divorce....just like that....she furiously rubbed the oozing tears and shouted

P: I hate youu.....Mr.Mehra...

              And she disappeared in closet....My tears were unstoppable....I never heard those words from her....my conscious says that I never committed such a sin....then how can I marry my fuggi and love her so much....

           Can't you understand it pragya.....I didn't do anything wrong....Please pragya....

pov ends....

               He kneeled on the floor and let his tears flow...

            This havoc and conversation was heard by two pairs of ears.....one with wicked smile and other with evil laugh...

              Something was highly influenced Pragya's mind which is not letting her to reveal the truth....

              she came back to the room after an hour and she saw him crying so she was....

A: I know you're acting.....pls pragya.....I raised my hands in anger.....sorry....

             she tried to move.....he turned her with tears.....she too had tears seeing him so broken...

            He hugged her and she too hugged him.....

              Will this hug last forever?

              Don't Pragya know about her husband?

               Who are behind this?

                Will they unite?

Stay tuned to know more!!...

               Hi friends!......all remember me....not bad!.....it's really a big thing to survive in the ocean of stories.....that's all because of you....Thank you all..

              Some times I feel guilty for not reading or commenting on my buddies stories but they still read and support me.....I'm really sorry friends....bujju....cutie....akshu...aditi di....hari di.....and all my lovely writers....

                This exams made me to forget wattpad.....I can't believe it....will try to give one more by tomorrow as it's holiday....

              Sorry if it's not up to the mark.....surely I won't separate abhigya.....and that's my fav
song....it sinked with the situation so I added....

              Thanks to my new followers.....do read vote and comment...

          see you soon guys....