PART THIRTY FOUR

R: Darlu pinch me naa...

P: why ?...

R: its like a dreamland darlu....I'm married....can you believe it.
I was my bhai's princess....but now I'm Ajju's queen....I....I'm Mrs. Riya Arjun....

              They were just married an hour before....and now she was getting ready for her suhaagraat.....Pragya was smiling at....

P: haan....now you understand na....sweety you have more responsibilities....as a wife...as a bahu....as a..

A: as a princess....hey na fuggi...

        Abhi cuts off as he entered in the room.....Pragya glared at him....

P: you're the one who's spoiling her....

A: my lover will take care of her you just take care of me fuggi...that's more than enough....

            he said huskily...making pragya to turn crimson red.....Riya was laughing heartily....

A: enough.....my Ajju is waiting desperately for her....so come soon....

P: you go....we'll make everything ready and call you....now go and enjoy with YOUR Ajju...

A: haan....my Ajju....

            pragya was irritated and she gave a spank on Abhi's butt...He ran out of the room and Riya was rolling in laughter....

                       *******

            The room was fully decorated for suhaagraat....It was an elegant setup....

It was an elegant setup

Arjun pov....

           Oh my god.....Oh my god....Oh my god.....I am married....that to my love....I can't even believe it....my love....my baby...my biwi....I'm very excited....but I can't find my love....where she went???

Ar: baby....baby....where are you?

R: Ajju....here....

         She was removing her jewels standing near the balcony
Aahhh.....she was so hot....I couldn't control myself....her flawless body.....I had an immediate urge to catch hold of her petite waist.....but I don't want to scare her on our very first night...

but I don't want to scare her on our very first night