SHOT TWENTY

Pragya pov....

       I really don't know what he was doing in my room....I thought it was bulbul and I was talking.....but it was himm...when I turned.....I was shocked...when I pulled the robe it even more worsened the situation...he was awestruck by seeing me....so I hid behind curtains.....I was cherry red....even my ears were also red....such an embarrassing moment....I went out after dressing.....now also he was mesmerised.....I was blushing badly.....I snapped my fingers before him....he came back to sense....then we started towards mall....my happiness faded away when he said that tomorrow is farewell.....I was very sad....

         we remained silent.... silence was broken when hee started....

A: you are beautiful in this chudi.

P: thanks.....

I said smiling....

A: but you were sizzling in bathrobe....you gave a breathtaking performance.....

           We reached the mall and he parked the car and turned towards me....as usual spitted something....I'm staring at him...but this time. ...

end of pov...

Abhi pov....

            Really she was damn hot...I was happily expressing....bur when I turned I saw kali matha...

A: wo...wo....I mean...

P: I saw what you meant....you...I'm gonna kill you....

         She started to beat me....She thought that she was beating me black and blue....but for me....it was like her hands was kissing my body....but I was acting as if it was paining....

            I leaned in the Window glass.....she made great efforts and reached me.....now her arms was in my chest....unknowingly my hands went towards her waist....I never expected this....but I never wanted to restrict this moment....this was first experience in my life....so close to a girl....I can't restrict me....I just moved my hand sensually and held her tightly.....I wanted to say that I never want to loosen this grip....but I can't even utter a word.....I was enjoying the moment....

end of pov....

Pragya pov....

      I don't know what am I
doing.....i am just lost in his touch....I don't know...but some strong feelings says that....he's mine....only mine....I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch....our hot breath were mingling....we were in verge of kissing...but we came back to sense....when nearby cae buzzed the horn....in one day....back to back embarrassing moment....

end of pov...

Abhi pov.....

           I really gonna kill that nearby car owner....because of him I missed a valuable moment. who knows we would've proposed too....I made a pout face....she smiled at him....

          I was ogling at her....she selected  the attire for me...I don't know....today she's really cute.... my pyaar....my
jujubujju...I want her to marry her and leave to an unknown place....the place where only me...her and our love....I was behaving wierdly.....but she didn't react much....whyy???...
I know....she's sad because that she can't see me hereafter.....but I planned for someother thing...that's surprise.....for her and for you all also.....

   don't think the shot ends here...

but sorry.... the shot ends here...

            Sorry sorry thousands of sorry guys....Last shot I was bit careless...instead of saving....I published it....I thought to give 2k words in last shot....but it was total collapsed.....but soon I'll give a long one....And hope you like the previous shot.....

           If you like this shot....vote it and drop your views via comment...silent readers you can also vote and comment...if you like the previous shot....vote and comment on previous one....

         Cutie all the best for your new academic year.....I wish all goes well...

         Owing to Haritha di's sweet order....atlast somehow I updated...thanks di for your support...

        See you soon guys.....