03.5 ; royalty

"Orihara...." The (h/c) girl seethed, her teeth clenching as she spat out the name as if it were poison on her tongue. The poor sheet of paper laying limp in her fists was in the process of being slowly pulverised as a low growl escaped the furious female's lips.

It wasn't as if she could expect anything more from that scumbag stalker- but this?

Another one of his stupid stunts, it had to be.

She slammed the note onto the desk in front of her, startling the congregation of finger tapping, clipboard clenching, stiff seated business men and women amassed around the oak table. Many, more experienced individuals kept their gazes directly ahead of them, their faces stoic and posture upright. The few, new workers glanced occasionally at the enraged female with darting glances, occasionally clearing their throats and adjusting their ties.

Her (e/c) scanned the party of nervous expressions around the room, a silent fury burning within her eyes- her teeth ground. She let her shoulders slump and sighed, mumbling over her shoulder, "Take a break, I'm going out." As she swiftly exited the boardroom, fifteen seconds before the simultaneous sigh of relied flooded the room behind her.

The November air was frosty, the icy wind ripping soiled leaves from their tree and wrapping around her ankles as she sunk her hands further into the pockets of her navy coat. She tucked her nose into the grey silk scarf, blowing a puff of hot air to warm herself up. Damn that Orihara... He'd been messing around with her a lot lately, and the build up of stress and anger was bursting it's banks. Her eyes trained on the ground, eyebrows furrowed together in thoughts of the many ways she could make him disappear.

Black jeans, fur trim and polished shoes came into her vision a little too late, her eyes widening as her body colided with the figure infront of her. A small yelp flew past her lips as she stumbled off their shoulder, her hands --tucked away in her pockets- unable to protect her from her inevitable meeting with the pavement. As if it would hurt less, her eyes squeezed shut before the impact- except it never came.

She was quickly hoisted back onto her feet by the strong grip on her arm, her heart recovering as she teetered back onto her feet. She spread down her coat and adjusted her scarf, clearing her throat to thank whoever interrupted her fall.

"Ne, ne (name)-chan~ You need to learn to look where you're going~! We can't have our royal highness hurting herself, can we~?"

Immediately her lips pulled into a scowl as she recognized that same annoying voice that had haunted her for the past few months. She span round on her heel, expecting to see that same shit eating grin as always... and there it was.

A short moment of silence followed, allowing her to glare daggers into his face, wishing they were real daggers all the while he smirked in her face.

"You..." she hissed finally, breaking the silence.

His smirk falters into a small pout, "What~? No thank you~? " Her fists clenched in her pockets as she averted her gaze to prevent herself from slapping him. It would not end well if she did. "I do no wish to converse with you any further than necessary, Orihara. Thank you, and good day." She muttered robotically, pushing past him and on her merry way.

"Have you figured out who it is yet?"

Her footsteps ground to a halt. "What are you talking about?" She tried in a cold voice that rivalled the chilled wind of that November day. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Didn't you read my note~?" She could practically hear the smirk in his voice. She turned around, her stone gaze meeting his mischevious one.