Looking Down

We all deserve to be treated with the respect, care, treatment and attention that we all deserve to be.

Yet so many citizens of society still don't view it this way and only see it as us not being the responsible citizens of society they want us to be instead on top of all those common phrases they use:

It's all in your head.

You're not trying hard enough.

You have such a great life, why be depressed?

It's sunny out, get outside and it will make you feel better.

Plus many others too. Some people understand how we can be depressed during those gloomy dark months in the winter season but when it's spring and summer and even fall, they get confused or misread by the real truth of how we could be depressed all year long, not just those who have SAD (seasonal affective disorder: a type of depression that only comes up in seasons but not all year long)!

Special treatment: I haven't felt this kind of treatment in so long I can't remember the last time I felt this. I deserve better! I have been treated so badly by my own parents and sister that I truly deserve so much better. And even through all the times I've tried to fight back as an act of self love while on top of that I'm still fighting a battle in my own head. It's exhausting. And I deserve better!