Chapter 3 - Drugged

Chapter 3

What time is it? from what i would see from the light under the door it was somewhere in the early morning, I could faintly hear someone walking around and my eyes snapped to the basement door as it flew open.

"You bitch, I don't want you seeing that boy again, you hear me?" my father snapped. I nodded as he opened the cell and walked in. I knew what he was about to do, so I stood up and waited for the impact. He raised his hand and it cut my wrist, there was blood everywhere but soon it had stopped, he did it again but to the other arm. I whimpered in pain and fell to my knees but my father just laughed, then walked out and locked the gate. I cried and cried and cried until I could not cry any more.

After a few minutes of lying in silence my eyes were going droopy.

I could hear shouting upstairs but I was too numb to know what they were saying. I smelt the sweetest scent, my mate. My wolf was telling me to scream for him but I couldn't. I tried to get up to make a noise, but nothing would come out, I felt my eyes black over but before they did I made an ear piercing scream.

Anthony's POV!

I was going to see Angel today. I got up out of bed and went for a shower, but I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so beautiful, even with a scar down her face, she was beautiful to me. Her long brown hair tide up in a side pleat and her olive coloured skin. Oh I nearly melted into her,  but I couldn't help but worry about her, she looked under weight and scared out of her mind.

I got out my car and walked over to her house, I hoped she would answer the door, but it was her dad.

"What are you doing on my land!" he shouted.

"I am here to see Angel, is she in?"

"No she's fucking not, now leave before I have you killed pup!" I was shocked at what he was saying, but I left and he slammed the door shut behind me. My wolf was trying to take control and kill that bastard, but I pushed him into my mind.

Maybe she was at the mall with her friends, or at a family members or something. 

Last night I wanted to claim her right there and then, but the way she looked at me with fear made my wolf cry out in pain.

I turned away from the house but heard an ear piercing scream that made my wolf go crazy. I tried getting into the house, but her dad wouldn't let me. He told me it was just a horror movie, but it didn't settle my nerves. My wolf new it was my mate.

Angel's POV!

My hunger was so over wellming that i couldn't move, All i could think about was Anthony, how he looked at me and how he smelled. 

I used to be so happy and couldn't wait to find my mate one day, and be like mum and father, but now I have him and I can't even trust him, but I did want him to rescue me. I craved his touch, his kiss and I wanted to mate with him. He looked about 22, but he was still my mate and he has waiting so many years for me.

I think it was late at night when my father came down with a ham and lettuce sandwich for me, he also brought a glass of water.

"You know why I do this to you? You are far too much like your mother and I am trying to change you." I  nodded at his words. He watched me eat and drink the water and he was smiling when he left. I felt a bit sick and tired, my eyelids were getting heavy, did he use something to put me to sleep? If he did, at least I will get some sleep this way.

I was trying to keep my eyes open for as long as I could, but soon it got to much, for even my wolf went to sleep. I was not like her, I was putting up a fight, I didn't want to sleep. When I sleep I get nightmares, terrible nightmares. I would wake up screaming, well I used to wake up screaming. Now I don't, I can't speak at all.

I think I lasted about 10 minutes before the drug got too much and I fell asleep. My head was on the cold hard floor, it was also wet. In this cell, I had a toilet at the back and a camp bed, but I never used the camp bed.

In my dreams, I saw the memory of when my mum and father were together, and they treated me like a princess, but it changed to the first time my father hit me.

 *edited*