Chapter 6 - escape

Chapter 6

Yesterday was the best day of my life, i shifted and i also got kissed for the first time but when Anthony walked me home my father had saw and locked my in the cells and i don't know when i will get out, am not allowed to go to school. I crave Anthony's touch, his kiss. since my wolf had woken up now she had told me its the afternoon but she was whimpering for Anthony.

"You will be punished for not following my rules you little brat" my father shouted using his alpha tone, He slashed my wrists, legs, arms and torso, If i was human i would have died and at this point i really wished i was. My body hurts and i can hardly move, i couldn't stand so i just laid on the cold hard floor waiting for death to come soon, Please Anthony save me.

Anthony's POV!

Angel was the most amazing person i have ever met, her dad on the other hand has some anger problems that he needs to get under control, but he cant keep us apart or she will die.

I walked around looking for Angel when i got to school. RING RING! that's the bell, i walked to my first class and she wasn't here, maybe she got sick? my gut tells me there's something wrong and so does my wolf, i sat in my seat and kept my head down.

"Hey handsome" i looked up to find that blonde girl, Jessica or something, "Wanna go round the back of the school at lunch?" she winked.

"No i don't, am going out with someone" i told her.

"Oh you mean Angel Moon, why do you go out with her she's a freak" she laughed, no one laughs at my mate, i slammed my fist on the table and she flinched.

"I go out with her because am not a judgmental bitch like you, and she's the most bravest person i know and i love her" i spat out, i said it, i love Angel Moon, the girl looked taken back.

"Well your not getting any of this any time soon" the gestured to herself, i just laughed, why would i want that.

"Well at least Angel has something to look at" i couldn't stop laughing, she walked way and told her friends what i said, i stopped laughing when the class started.

Today was boring without Angel, am going to go over there and see if i can see her, her dad probably doesn't want that but she is my mate and my mate comes first. I walked over to her house and knocked on the door, i listened to see if anyone was home. "something up" my wolf said, i nodded at him. I ringed the door bell, no answer, i listened harder, there i heard something, someone move, there must be someone in there.

Angel's POV!

I could hear someone ringing and knocking on the door,  why wasn't my father answering it? i tried to scream but nothing was coming out, i started moving hoping whoever at the door was a werewolf. All of a sudden i heard a big crash, someone got in the house, i started stomping my feet and looking around and found a knife from my dinner plate and started hitting the bars with it, it was making some noise but if this person was a werewolf then they should hear. 

Anthong's POV!

I could hear someone banging, i followed the noise and ended up at a big silver door, i looked around for a key, there wasn't any, i throw my self at it, my shoulder was aching. What if Angel's down there?, i started throwing my self at the silver door again, it moved.

"IS ANYONE DOWN THERE? " i shouted down throw the crack in the door, i heard someone hit metal, there is someone down there and they cant talk, Angel. i started going wolf, i shifted and started throwing my self at the door again, this time it swung open, i was still in wolf form so i ran down the stairs and turned as many corners as i could, then i saw her, she saw me and started stretching her hand out to me. i saw her mouth make the word help, i ran down to her and looked around for keys, non again, i looked at the lock and started shifting back, Angel just kept looking into my eyes, they had fear and hurt in them, i started punching the lock.

It took a few minutes to punch it open, i grabbed Angel and pulled her to my chest, she welcomed the hug, she clung onto my naked body, i lifted her up bridal style and ran out the cell room, ran out the house and ran in the direction of my house.

It had been an hour since we ran away from her house, she had fallen asleep in my arms, she had hardly any cloths on, it was just some fabric, torn fabric, i slowed to a fast walk and looked at her, she was so beautiful. 

Angel's POV!

I was so scared that no one would ever find me again, when i saw Anthony i reached out for him, he was in his wolf form but i knew it was him. he opened the cage and slammed me into his bare chest, i hugged him, i only looked in his eyes because he was naked. 

I had fallen asleep in his arms, i was dreaming about all the pain that i have been through since i was 13, i was tossing and turning in my sleep, i new i was breathing heavily, i shot my eyes open and i was holding someones hand, i looked at it for a moment it was Antony's hand, my eyes shot to his face, i grabbed him by the neck and i crushed my whole body into him, he wrapped his arms around me and burred his face in my neck.

"You are safe now, i wont let anyone hurt you" He whispered in my ear, i could only nod, "i love you Angel" i was shocked, i loved him to. i pulled away from the hug and crushed my lips against his, he was biting my bottom lip asking for entrance witch i gladly gave, his tongue teased mine.

He pulled away and rested his head on my head, "do you love me?" he asked, i nodded my head, i could see him smiling. "will you be the Luna of my pack?" i nodded again, i looked down at what i was wearing, i was in one of his shirts.

"i'll go get you some food." i nodded and he pecked my lips once more and walked out the room, i looked around, this must be his bed room, there was clothes every were," what a messy puppy he is" my wolf laughed, i couldn't disagree his room was messy.

I walked down stairs and saw him cooking, it smells like bacon, i jogged up behind him and wrapped my arms wound his waist, he chuckled, i let go and Lent against the counted and watched him, he was amazing.

"what are you staring at Angel" he asked, i grinned and pointed to him, i leaped up and kissed him on the cheek before running away, i ran into the living room and sat on the couch, a few minutes later Anthony came through with 2 bacon sandwiches, i ate it, oh it was good, i cuddled into Anthony after he finished his.

____XOXO____

am sorry i know my chapters are short, my next chapter will be longer i hope, thank you for reading.