Chapter 5 - First for everything

Chapter 5

I was walking through the car park at school when I looked up to find everyone's heads looking in my direction. I started to fell anxious, so I turned my head behind me to see if it was me they were looking at. A tall sexy man was stepping out of his F-TYPE COUPE. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. When he saw me, our eyes met and he grinned. 

"Hey Angel" he said when he got close enough. Anthony looked extraordinary today. I nodded and took his out stretched hand feeling my body relax at his touch. We walked into school, and I noticed everyone's eyes burning into us. I looked behind me to see people laughing and pointing. My breathing started to get heavy, how could I be so stupid to think even though I am with Anthony they wouldn't laugh?

Anthony's POV!

I saw everyone looking at Angel and I, but I didn't care. I was with my beautiful mate and couldn't be happier. 

I walked her to her first class, and when I had to leave her, I kissed her cheek that has her scar. I had my suspicions about her father, and I don't think he's all so sane as he makes out to be. I want her to come live with me, my wolf is worried about her and so am I. 

I kept getting flirted with by most of the she-wolfs, but I only have eyes for Angel. When she attacked that girl it was the hottest thing I have every seen, the way she got jealous was extraordinary, I wouldn't want her fighting but that was the first time i have say her show any other emotion other than fear. 

I was in History when I got a text from my Father.

Does Alpha James know your going to school with his daughter? 

I texted back,

No not yet, but going to after school.

I didn't get any more texts today from my father.

Angel's POV!

I went to the toilet at lunch, glancing in the mirror and saw my pink rosy cheeks. I heard the door open and in walked that blonde girl that was flirting with my mate. My wolf wanted to take over and rip her head off, but I controlled her and I haven't ever shifted before so I don't know how.

"Oh look who it is girls, the ugly scar-faced bitch." she laughed. I could feel my anger build up inside me.

"You bitch, don't go near Anthony again, he's Jessica's" said the other short blonde. I growled at her. I heard the door open and in ran Anthony. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out, and he kept dragging me out the school and into the woods.

"Shift, we can go for a run." he said with a smile on his face. I gave him a worried look and shook my head. 

"Why not? Have you ever shifted before?" I shook my head and he smiled. I was feeling uncomfortable as if my clothes were sticking to my skin as sweat was running down my back.

I screamed as I felt every bone in my body crack and break. Anthony rushed over to me with a pained expression. I couldn't stop screaming. I felt tears run down my face, this pain was worse than anything I have felt before. Suddenly, the pain stopped and after a few minutes, I opened my eyes to see a proud looking Anthony. What was he looking at? My eyes felt different, like I wasn't looking through my eyes.

"You shifted" my wolf told me, I grinned.

"Oh Angel you're beautiful." I heard Anthony say. He smiled at me and went behind a tree, took his clothes off and shifted. He was a huge black wolf with white on his ears, he had some grey parts too.  I stood up getting used to the idea of being on all fours. 

I looked up at a grinning wolf, he was only about a foot taller than I was, that makes me a big wolf. He started to run and I ran after him. We ran around the woods for a while; it was fun and I even laughed for the first time in years, though it sounded weird in my wolf form, but it was the most fun I have had since before my bother and mother died.

We ran so far into the woods that we ended up at a lake. Anthony had his clothes in his mouth, so he went and shifted behind a tree coming out in just his jeans. He then handed me his t-shirt so I went to shift behind a tree and put on his shirt. It covered me till mid thigh. You can see my scars on my lower legs and my arms, I can't go out looking like this, but I can't just stay here. I walked out from behind the tree, and I felt Anthony's eyes wonder over my body.

"You look good in my t-shirts." he smiled at me. I went and sat beside him, putting the shirt over my legs. I felt Anthony put his jacket over me.

"Your wolf is beautiful, just like you." he kissed my cheek. I smiled at him. "Your smile is beautiful too." he smiled at me. 

"Would you like to come live with me?" he said. My eyes widened in shock, did he just say what i think he said? "I am sorry if it's so sudden, but since you're my mate, I would like you to live with me." What should I say? What do i do? My wolf was screaming "YES YES YES". I thought about it for a few moments, then I nodded. He grabbed me by my waist, lifted my up from the ground and spun me around.

"I will be Alpha now, so that makes you my Luna, is that okay?" I nodded. I would like to be a strong Luna for his pack, like my mother was for my father's pack.

"Great" he smiled at me. He crushed his lips to mine. I tensed, my eyes widened and he pulled away. "I am sorry" I looked at him with my mouth hanging open; he took my first kiss. He looked at me worried.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked. The shock faded and I crushed my lips to his soft, pink and well plumped ones. I felt sparks and he didn't hesitate to move his lips on mine. He was biting my bottom lip, but I didn't want this getting too far, so I pulled away. He looked at me sad when I pulled away. I buried my face in his chest, and he buried his head in my neck.

*edited*