Chapter 15 - searching

Chapter 15

I have been out of hospital for a few weeks now, today we are going to go search for Faith, my father mind linked me asking if i had get a name and i told him but i haven't heard from him in a week, am scared that he might hurt Faith like he hurt me.

 I tool a shower and got changed, Anthony was already looking, he has been away for days, Tommy is going to be looked after by Anthony's mum and dad for the moment.

I ran down stairs and got Tommy and took him over to the pack house.

"You be careful okay Angel" i looked down to see a worried looking Tommy, i smiled at him.

"Aren't i always, now i'll be back tomorrow night" i told him, we got to the pack house and i kissed Tommy on the head and hugged him, "i'll talk to you through the mind link if you get worried okay, now don't forget 8 o'clock bed" he rolled his eyes at the last bit but nodded, i hugged him again and set of into the woods. I got behind a tree and stripped, then shifted, i ran on the path my father left with Faith.

It has been a while since she was taken so there was no sent left, but they had to be somewhere, i kept running and sniffing the air, nothing, i got so far off the territory that i saw rogues, i had to hide, where did he take my baby?.

"Anthony were are you?" i said through mind link.

"I'm at the second town away from the first one" he said, i ran to find him, there he was, i was still in the trees but he was walking along the path asking people if he saw her, i shifted back and ran to him after i got my cloths on.

"Any luck?" i asked, he shock his head, we didn't have a picture so we couldn't show anyone, but we knew what my dad looked like so we went with that.

"No one has seen him, fucking hell what are we going to do?" i shrugged, we couldn't have any more baby's because the way my father took out Faith he wrecked my womb, i didn't need anymore baby's i have Tommy and Faith, but we need to find Faith.

I told Tommy that i will be back in a few more days i had to look for her, he accepted it and went to bed, i'm glad i have Tommy he was like a son to me, i rested for the night in a B&B with Anthony and the other wolfs.

____

Few days later

Its been a few days and there's still no sight of Faith or my dad, where has he taken my baby? i have to go back now, Tommy is getting worried even though i talk to him every night, i headed back.

"How did the search go?" Anthony's mum asked, i couldn't even look at her, i didn't find my baby. "Its okay we can look for her another time" she was right but i wanted my baby, she needs her mum.