Chapter 14 - have Faith

Chapter 14

recap

"I'm going to defend my pack, if you want to stop me fine but am going" he nodded, i shifted and ran towards the fight, everyone was fighting, i saw a few wolfs from my olf pack dead and from my new pack dead, oh there family's, then i saw Anthony, he was on the ground getting attack by.......by my dad, my dad was about to rip out Anthony's neck when........

I pounced on my father, we rolled along the ground for a moment, i heard a wolf laugh, i looked up it was my father, Anthony was already up on his feet circling him, My dad was strong he could have killed Anthony if i hadn't been there. I got up and started circling him with Anthony, Anthony mind linked me "what are you doing here? i told you to stay with Tommy"  i didn't answer i just stared at my dad, i could feel my legs weaken and i was shaking. 

"Your just a little pup" my dad mind linked me, i whimpered, and he laughed at my weak state, Anthony growled. My dad flow for him, the rolled on the ground snapping there teeth in each others faces, i couldn't move, my paws were glued to the ground. 

Anthony was on top, he growled at me, i moved towards them but got tackled by a big grey wolf, it was the beta, he was about to go for the kill but Anthony tackled him, i watched as my dad walked over to me, he had an evil smile on his face, a pain went throw my stomach again, it made me growl and whimper, Anthony didn't hear he was fighting the beta.

"My little girl is in labor i see" he said through mind link, labor? i wasn't pregnant.

"i'm not pregnant"" i shouted at him, he nodded and put his paw on my stomach, i howled out in pain, why was i in pain? i couldn't be pregnant i just couldn't, Anthony heard as he bit into the beta's throat and ripped it out, he was running towards me, he was to late, my dad slashed my stomach with his claw, i howled in pain, and started to whimper, inside i was screaming screaming for my life, with all this pain i shifted back.

My father was wolf laughing an then he stopped when Anthony throw his beta at him and ran towards me but was stopped when he saw me with a pull of blood around me, i saw black spots in my vision, i looked down to see my dad, in his human form, pull out a baby from me, he smiled at me.

"its a baby girl Angel, what you going to call her" i was to shocked to even speak, "ill give you a week to think about it or ill kill her" what no he couldn't kill me baby, my mind went black and i blacked out.

Anthony's POV!

I stopped dead in track when i saw what Angel's dad was doing, brought out a baby, my baby, how could i not know, he was giving us a week or he will kill her?, i growled, he shock his head at me and took out his claws and put them to the baby's neck, i stopped.

"You let me go or she dies" what was he saying, i let him go, i told everyone to stop fighting or my baby would be killed, everyone stopped and watched as Angel's dad walked way with my baby, my baby girl, did Angel know? she couldn't have.

I shifted and picked Angel up and ran for the barn.

"Is there a pack doctor in here?" every ones eyes were wide in shock, i saw Tommy he was crying whilst looking at me and Angel, i nodded to the door in the barn to tell Tommy lets go, "the war is over for now everyone go help the wounded" with that i ran towards the hospital with Angel's naked body in my arms.

When i got to the hospital, they went straight to help her, the spoke but couldn't listen my mind was still going over what has happened, i had Tommy's hand in mine now sitting on one of the seats, one of the doctors gave to some trousers, Tommy was crying his little heart out, i couldn't help but love him and want to protect him as much as Angel did.

"Tommy every things going to be okay" i told him with a shaky voice, i didn't even believe what came out my mouth.

"What happened?" he asked, i looked at him and i grabbed his shoulders and i hugged him, he hugged me back.

"Well Angel's dad is a bad man, and he knew that she was pregnant when we didn't and he has took her" i couldn't help the tears that fell, Tommy stayed quiet hugging me.

__

It has been a few hours and i still wasn't allowed in, god this is taking forever, if she died tell me but if she didn't let me see her, as i thought that a doctor came out and walked up to were me and Tommy was sitting.

"We had to take her to surgery earlier but she is back in her room" he said.

"Could i see her?" i asked standing up, Tommy stood up beside me.

"Yes of course this way" he led me to the room Angel was in, i hesitated before going in, Tommy squeezed my hand, i looked down at him, his face was red from crying and his eyes were swollen, i opened the door and gasped at what i saw, my wolf whimpered, i walked up to her, she was on live support, she looked a mess but still beautiful in my eyes.

Angel's POV!

I woke up in a white room, my eyes were blurry and my whole body was in pain, the memory of losing my baby i just learned i had came back, i started to cry and i tried to pull my hand up to whip my tears away but something was holding my hand down. I looked down it was Anthony, he was sleeping, i looked over to the little boy sleeping beside him, Tommy, i moved again this time Tommy heard and woke up.

"Oh Angel your up, Anthony?Anthony" he shook Anthony who woke up and looked at me, his eyes filled with tears.

"Oh my Angel, are you alright, your in hospital, you were on life support for a while but you of it now, Angel speak to me" he said, i could tell his wolf wanted to come out and attack me and make sure i was alright but he help him in, i tried to talk but nothing was coming out, i tried and tried.

"its alright Angel its been a shook, did you now you were pregnant?" tears filled my eyes as i shock my Head, my baby is gone.

"Could i call her Faith?" i asked through mind link.

"Of course, Faith is a great name, don't you think Tommy, Faith for the baby's name" Tommy nodded and walked around me and took my other hand, oh Tommy nearly lost someone else.

"I'm calling her Faith because she has to have Faith in us, that we are coming to get her"  Anthony nodded and crushed his lips to mine, i moved my lips against his, the doctor walked in.

"Oh Angel your awake" Anthony pulled away and i saw a man in a white coat. He smiled at me then went to look in my eyes with a torch, i could hear Anthony growling, i tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't, my protective wolf.

"Is she going to be okay?" he asked throw gritting teeth.

"She will heal but we have to keep her in here for a few days just to keep a look out" he nodded to me.

"Fine "  I squeezed his hand, he looked at me and his face softened, the doctor left and Tommy was saying how long I've been out and how worried he was and how shocked he was that i was pregnant.

"We need to get her back" i said, Anthony and Tommy agreed, but when they had to leave for me to rest, Anthony put up a fight. "Anthony go i'll be fine" i smiled, he left it at that without staying anything and walked out, i had drifted back to sleep after they left.