Chapter 11 - Ugly?

Chapter 11

"Who are you...?"

No, he couldn't have forgot, tears were running down my face, the doctors looked shocked, i heard some gasp.

"i-i'm your mate" i said looking into his eyes, he didn't show any hint of remembering me.

"whats a mate? and where am i?" he was looking around, he looked down at Tommy and smiled, did he forget everything?.

"I'm your girlfriend and your in the hospital,...........please r-r-remember" i said, he looked into my eyes.

"Your my girlfriend? you cant be your ugly, that scar on your face is ugly" i heard everyone gasp at that point, i couldn't hear anything anymore, or see anything my eyes were blurry from the tears.

"Well i guess am not anymore, i'll leave and be out of the way, come on Tommy" i took Tommy's hand.

"Wait is he our son?" i looked back at him.

"No he just lost his mum so am adopting him, goodbye Anthony i love you" and with that i walked out crying, it felt like my heart was getting broken all over again and again and again, Tommy stayed quiet and i cried, my wolf was whimpering.

"You aren't old enough to shift are you?" i asked Tommy after getting some stuff from the house and was at the tree border, he shock his head, i nodded and went behind a tree and shifted, he looked me up and down and smiled.

"Your wolf is beautiful" he said, i knelt down and he climbed on, i ran for about an hour till i couldn't run no more from tears running down my face, i slowed to a walk, Tommy was talking but i couldn't hear what he was saying.

____

few hours later

Tommy had fallen asleep and we were closing in to another territory, i stopped at the border.

"What do you want rogue?" i heard a deep voice say, it made me jump, Tommy didn't wake up, i rolled him off my back and headed for behind the trees, i came back out.

"I just want to pass through, please" he looked at me then at Tommy.

"Is he yours?" he asked.

"Yes now can we pass please?" i asked.

"This is Skyfall pack, are you from a pack?" i nodded.

"Yes i am, i am a Luna to the Red Sky pack, is Alpha George the alpha of this pack?" i asked.

"Yes would you like to talk to him Luna?" i nodded and he led the way, i carried Tommy in my arms, he hadn't woken up yet. We got to what i think is the pack house, we walked to a big office and the man knocked then walked in.

"Sir she said she knows you" George turned around and he met my gaze and smiled.

"Oh Angel its good to see you again, what brings you all the way here?" he looked at Tommy.

"Anthony got into an accident, an attack form the rogues, and Tommy here his mother was killed and well Anthony can't remember me or anything about the pack, he called me ugly" i had no more tears left, i saw rage fill George's eyes.

"Will you be staying with us?" he asked after a moment of calming down.

"Only for a night if i could" he nodded.

"Your talking better" 

"yes i am, i  got used to it again, it hurts still but i think that will ease up" he nodded, the man that brought me here took me to a room where me and Tommy would be staying, it was huge, i lied Tommy on the bed and pulled the blankets over him. I fell asleep on the other bed.