Chapter 1

Steam spiralled through the air, partially masking the scarlet steam engine waiting on the tracks. A smiled curved on his lips as Harry spotted Hermione across the platform and, grabbing Ron's arm the two Gryffindor boys hurried over to her.

"Hey Hermione!" said Ron. Hermione spun round, a grin plastering itself on her face.

"Hi guys! How was your summer Ron?"

"It was really good, we went and saw Charlie in Egypt which was awesome and then we visited Bill in Norway. He's sorting out Norberta's children."

"Oh god, Hagrid will be happy to hear that! How was your summer Harry?"

But Harry wasn't listening. A boy with silvery hair was striding across the platform, robes billowing and Slytherin crest emblazoned across his chest.

Draco Malfoy.

Ever since first year, Harry had been in love with Draco. Unfortunately, a loyalty towards Hermione and The Weasleys had stopped him doing anything about it, as had the fierce rivalry between their two houses.

A snap of Hermione's fingers brought him back to Earth, but only enough to give her a half-hearted recount of the lonely days in Privet Drive.

His mind was still focused on Draco as the guard's whistle blew and he boarded The Hogwarts Express.

Flashes of blonde hair were darting across his mind through the whole journey and as the train pulled into Hogsmeade, Draco was all he could think of.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so this is my first Drarry fic and I really hope I can do them justice.
Sorry in advance if uploading goes a bit off schedule but I'll update at least once a week.
Byeeeeee and remember to vote and comment!