Chapter 9

Harry barely had time to think before he tilted his head forward and crashed their lips together. With his eyes shut, he intertwined Draco's hands in his and held him close. Draco's lips tasted salty from his tears and Harry could still smell the peppermint that permeated the air whenever Draco was around.

Breathless, they broke apart and Harry registered what he had done. He had kissed Draco Malfoy. For real. Not in a dream, or a daydream or a doodle in his copy of Advance Potions Making. He had kissed him and it had been amazing.

Draco however had started breathing heavily and was blushing furiously. His slightly rumpled shirt had the top 3 buttons undone and his tie was draped backwards over his shoulder. His hair was messy, cheeks were pink and eyes piercing.

"Harry Potter, what the hell did you just do?" burst out Draco.

Feeling very awkward Harry whispered "I kissed you."

"Sorry Potter, I didn't hear you?"

Slightly louder this time. "I kissed you."

"Yes, I thought so. I just wanted to make sure you didn't just fall forward or something like that...." Draco was rambling now and imitating something he had seen in a muggle movie once, Harry leant forward and kissed him again.

Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy. Yes, I know but there is absolutely super-duper pooper-scooper no WAY I am going to write anything that isn't fluffy for 1 very simple reason. Just no. Anyways, bye for now!