Chapter Fifteen

I know I need to wake up, I just don't think my mind and body are cooperating just yet. Forcing one heavy eyelid open, I wince at the clock beside my bed. Phew! Plenty of time to get ready for work. My stomach starts to eagerly grumble as the yummy smell of bacon and eggs wafts into my perfectly small and pretty bedroom. Having a cat-like stretch, I am grinning to myself. I am grinning because I know that it is Rhys creating a delicious breakfast for me in my very lucky kitchen. Now, I feel totally awake enough to get myself out of bed to go and see Mr Mega Famous cooking. My happy little feet lightly bounce down the stairs, into the living room, round the corner to my postage stamp sized kitchen. Rhys has the radio on and is happily humming away to himself as the bacon sizzles in my embarrassingly burnt frying pan. With his back to me, I just watch him busily cooking in just his fitted black boxer shorts. Oh my days! That is certainly a sight that I could absolutely get used to. He is just as gorgeous from the back, as he is from the front. Every inch of his sun kissed skin is sculpted to brawn perfection. His thighs and calves are things of muscled joy. His shoulders are firm and robust. Then there's his cute as hell bum, what a tight and rounded pair of squeeze-worthy cheeks he has.

He is nothing short of breathtaking. A defined and contoured thing of masculine beauty that would steal the breath of any red-blooded female. And that defined and contoured thing of masculine beauty is in my kitchen, in only his boxers, cooking me bacon and eggs...could my life be any more surreal?

His appealing toned back begs for it to be held, so with eager strides, I quietly pad my way across the kitchen vinyl and wrap my happy arms firmly around his stomach and cuddle him really hard. He momentarily stiffens at the surprise of my keen hug, relaxing as soon as he realises that it's me with my arms affectionately wrapped tight around him.

"Hey." He warmly says, stroking me with his free hand as he continues cooking the bacon with his other.

My cheek is contently squashed against his back, I answer him in a sleepy dulcet way. "Hey." Squeezing his body just a little tighter, I start groaning with a smile. "Mmmm...something smells nice."

Rhys sweetly rubs my arm. "I hope you're a breakfast person. We have bacon, scrambled eggs, baked tomatoes and mushrooms." He flips the bacon over and it sizzles frantically.

Thoroughly happy and hungry, I rub my cheek against his skin. "If all my breakfasts are like this, I am totally a breakfast person."

Chuckling, he takes the bacon off the hob, puts the tongs down beside the cooker and then turns around to face me. "Mornin', my British beauty." His lips softly press down on mine, giving me the most delicious of morning kisses. His morning cuddle is also pretty amazing, too. "Sleep well?" He asks with a light and buoyant voice.

Stroking his sexy sternum, I nod with a small smile. "Like a log...you?" My eyes slowly move their way back up to his.

Smirking, he shrugs. "Once I got used to the gurgling and the snoring, I slept pretty well." He looks down at me with a cunning smile, his eyes luminous with wickedness.

Whacking him on the top of his arm, I protest with an unrestrained laugh. "I do not snore and I certainly don't gurgle."

Grimacing, he chuckles again. "Honestly, it was like being in bed with a Walrus taking a bath. It sounded just like water going down the drain." With an animated hand, he imitates the water going around and around as it goes down the gurgling drain.

Gasping and laughing, I hit him again. "You'll be wearing that bacon in a minute." I warn him with a smile.

Kissing my neck and cuddling me against him, he says. "Hang on, I stand corrected. It was a spotted Walrus taking a bath." He's laughing again, staring down at my polka dot onesie.