PART ONE.

Some people say that love is a strange thing. That it can be found in the strangest of places. 

Hopeless places. 

They say it makes you blind. 

And that once someone breaks, or toys with your heart you can never learn to trust again.

And then there's people that say love is just flawless. 

They claim that life and living is completely baseless and meaningless without having having someone to share it with.

And then there's me, who thinks love is pointless until it has a point. An actual meaning. Something I can understand and experience myself. Maybe my opinion derives from the fact that I grew up alone, enclosed by no one other than myself. No mother. No father. No brother. No sister. Zero. Isolation. The painful word that could accurately be associated with every part of my living condition. Never was genuinely loved, not even by my own birth parents. They abandonned me at the front of an orphanage 15 years ago when I was only 3 years old for reasons I will never know, or seem to understand. I illustrate my parents in my mind all the time, although I never had the opportunity to even remember how I had once percieved their appearances. Blurry pictures, and blemished pictures pollute my mind on a constant basis. My past is all a blur. It's horrific events remain messily dissemenated in my mind. Like pieces of a complicated puzzle that is impossible to solve. There are events in my life that I can't even remember. Like someone just decided to grab a huge eraser and quickly expunge them out of my brain. But I don't mind, after all who would want to relive, or even conceptualize once again the most deplorable moments of their very own life. 

As much as there were those dreadful and rather unpleasant events in my life, fortunately, my memory didn't fail to commemorate the significant memories I shared with my parents. I didn't just share them, I captured them. After all I had been through, I held my ample supply of pride over the fact I had remained sain enough to at least remember some of the memorable moments that played a big role in my sorrowful life and shaped up my present persona. 

Turquoise waters gleamed and sparkled nearby, gently lapping against the empty shore line. I was probably the only one here, after all I usually was. I could feel the sand beneath my the soles of my feet as I ambled, the rather thorny grains inching their way through my toes. Luckily the weather was rather warm and welcoming, added to the picture was a great orange sun which shone brightly overhead, its refreshingly bright beams beating down against my auric toned skin making my face glow. The splendor that was delivered by such an action managed to flush my senses with emotions that mitigated my soul. The whispering wind picked up as well as my pace as I lightly carried my feet down the shore of the old lake full of sweet recollections. The wind was definetly enjoying itself, for it was dancing and playing with my hair sending tendrils of my loose brown locks in erratic directions. Although I didn't know where I was exactly, I recognized this place. It was the exact place where my father had taught me how to skip rocks. I smiled to myself, a genuine smile, which was a type of smile that I wasn't accustomed to. I USED to be that type of girl. The girl that was classified as being rich and prosperous of positivity, that girl that was always grinning from ear to ear regardless of the undesirable outcome, that was always convivial and content as could be. Things change, life can suprise you. I peered at the shimmering lake ahead of me, the blinding rays of the sun reflecting off the glossy waters, illuminating the inland body of water. The view was absolutely breathtaking. The brief time period was impeccable. I was encircled by nothing but nature's artistery, and something else that I had been searching for ever since I had moved in with my foster parents. Peace. The lake had always endowed me with my harmonic longings. I ran a hand through my hair letting it ripple out behind me, giving the wind once again the pleasure of amusing itself with my hair. Exhausted from the extensive amount of walking I had done, I decided to sit on one of the two huge roughly shaped bolders near the lakes captivating waters.