PART SIX.

*ATTENTION- Chapter written in the POV (point of view) of Harry Styles.*

I  watched as she attempted to hold the crumpled up paper in her tiny trembling hands which were shaking with nervosity, her  apprehensive pair of crystal blue  jewels dancing under the visible light of the lunar moonshine attached to mine, the colour of the inked navy blue sky complimenting her blue beauties. The atmosphere was now thick with intensity as I watched her glare at my face over top her paper which was exploding from anticipation, the  extreme agitation etched along every feature of my face. Her body instantly tensed up at the sight, her jaw set in discomfort completely undetermined to do what I had ordered, however every living force within me pleading with the utmost desperation. Her face dropped as she exhaled in ultimate defeat,  the current situation of sucess on my part directly allowed myself to replace my previous expression into one of achievement, my lips twisting into a broad smirk of satisfaction over my clear winning. A side of me held a bucket of condolence for doing what I did, nonetheless I pulled my self together remaining audacious and daring in the process.

"I can't do this." She let out, while shaking her head in refusal. " The deal was I introduce myself to you and as a reward for accepting this atrocious idea, you enlighten me by singing me a song so that I may be or may not be amazed by your vocal abilities." She stated matter-of-factly while trying to neatly fold back the paper  in the flawless condition that it once had acquired. All our belongings that were in our pockets got completely drenched and soaked due to my carelessess of deciding to take an unexpected dip into the lake. However, my carelessness lead on to something special. The connection.

That moment in the lake with Lavender, feeling as if time had taken a swim in another lake completely absent and oblivious to our silent interaction of emotions. Feeling her heart beat against my own and how one look in her eyes made all my complications become absorbed by the joy that came just my having her in my presence. That moment in time made me realize that I felt something for Lavender. She meant something to me.

But did she feel the same way? Does she feel the companionship of the inarguable connection that I do?

Or am I just solving this mystifying puzzle of affection on my own?

"Oh come on!" I whined, while hopelessly throwing my hands in the air, inwardly praying that my action would contribute to some kind of fair ageement. Lets just say that worked just as well as attempting to start a fire by violently rubbing two sticks together. Nothing. Not even a spark of commencement towards the idea I had fabricated in my twisted mind. "It's just a poem! Just read it, I'm not gonna make fun of you." I added, ending with a genuine smile, yet still feeling a pang of frustration over how she would not accept the favor.

I watched as she rolled her eyes with exaagerated amusment, the deep blue pearls she called eyes beamed over at me with exasperation. "Poetry isn't just all about poems. It's all about passion, experiences and emotion. It's not JUST some piece of writing." She ended with a heavy sigh rich of incredulity before opening her mouth to continue. "It's an art. You'd be suprised how much emotion and hurt can be carried along the lines of many poems written by famous poets. There's always a deeper meaning to everything. A purpose."

I stared at her blankly, completely at a loss of words over how to reply to something like that.

It's not like I could intelligently protest against words that are full of truth. But then again in life, we decide what's right and what's wrong. We're the ones who decifer truth from mendacity. It's all about perspective.

And in my mind, her words and reflective thinkings and opinions held just as much veracity as the Bible itself.

"No, you're right" I admitted, my expression now the epitome of guilt, my tone of voice coated with a viscous layer of  of seriousness." If you don't want to read the poem because it's too personal then I completely understand." I stated while shooting her a smile constructed of pure apprehension and sympathy over how forceful I was being before.